Graduate Admission Requirements
To Apply to Seton Hill as a Graduate Student, You Will Need:
- A completed graduate study application form (Apply online now for free!).
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which post baccalaureate or graduate course work was completed.
- Three letters of recommendation written by appropriate professionals.
- A current resume.
- A letter of intent explaining how the Seton Hill graduate program can help you accomplish your professional goals.
In addition to the general requirements listed above, international students must provide:
- A transcript evaluation from the World Education Services (WES) or International Education Equivalency Evaulation Services, Inc. (IEEES).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores meeting specific program requirements.
Some graduate programs have program-specific admission requirements (writing samples, a portfolio review, personal interview, or prerequisite coursework, for example). Take a look at the academic program pages to find out if the program in which you are interested has additional admission requirements. Once you submit your application you will receive further information and instructions. If additional materials are needed to complete the review of your application, you will be notified by your program counselor.
Special Features for Seton Hill Alumni
Streamlined Admission for MBA
Seton Hill alumni applying to the MBA Program are not required to submit transcripts (unless another degree was earned after completion of your bachelor’s at Seton Hill), letters of recommendation, or a personal statement. To be considered for admission, alumni need to submit the application and resume only.
Alumni receive a discount on already competitively priced tuition.
How to Submit Information
Any information that is not submitted online can be sent to us via:
Fax: (724) 830-1891
Mail: Office of Graduate & Adult Studies
1 Seton Hill Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601