Business Analytics (M.B.A.)
Business Analytics (M.B.A.)
Analyze Your Business Success
The discipline of business analytics is in high demand across a variety of industry segments. As companies strive to make better, more informed decisions, they invest in the people with the skills to analyze complex data. In Seton Hill's online MBA in Business Analytics Program, we'll prepare you to be the expert that businesses want to invest in.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward.
Why an MBA in Business Analytics from Seton Hill University?
- Open up your career options by developing the quantitative and managerial skills needed to analyze complex data sets and support data-driven business decisions across an organization’s supply chain.
- Learn from expert faculty who have the time, and the experience, to work directly with you to achieve your career goals.
- Enjoy flexible online courses you can take on your own time - with personal support when you need it.(Hybrid format available for international students.)
- Become part of a supportive community of business professionals that starts at the Hill and extends around the world.
- So many more reasons - find out more about Seton Hill's MBA Program benefits here!
Program Courses, Format & Schedule
Business Analytics MBA courses are offered fully online, in an asynchronous environment. (Hybrid format available for international students.) This means you can take courses, chat online with classmates and professors, and access support services when it's convenient for you. Courses are offered in 8-week sessions. You have the option of starting your degree at the beginning of any session. This program can be completed in as little as one year - or you can take it slower if that works better for you. Your advisors will help you schedule courses to suit your schedule.
- You can view the current Academic Calendar here.
- Contact email@example.com for specific course information.
Your Career in Business Analytics
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, job growth estimates range from 14% for business management analysts (annual median wage of $87.6k in 2020) to 31% growth for data scientists through 2030 with an annual median wage of $98.2k. In addition to the career preparation you’ll receive as part of Seton Hill’s MBA Program, you’ll benefit from the support of our award-winning Career and Professional Development Center. The Center’s services are a lifetime benefit for anyone who graduates from Seton Hill, so you can get help any time you need it in your career.
In addition to the University's admission requirements below, the MBA in Business Analytics requires the completion of Seton Hill University course BU495 MBA Foundations, or equivalent undergraduate coursework, as a prerequisite for admission. You may be able to take prerequisite coursework along with starting MBA classes.
- A completed graduate study application form (Apply online now for free!).
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which postbaccalaureate or graduate course work was completed.
- One academic or professional letter of recommendation.
- A current resume.
- A personal statement explaining how the Seton Hill graduate program can help you accomplish your professional goals.
Learn about financial assistance for graduate programs - including our Tuition Discount Programs.
Questions? Let's Talk
Set up a personalized meeting to get your questions answered and learn more about the program. You're able to set up a phone call, in-person meeting on campus, or online video chat!
To learn more about this program, register for a virtual information session: 5/22, 7/18, 9/12, 11/14
MBA - All Specializations StoriesView All MBA - All Specializations Stories
Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Grant Verstandig to Receive Honorary Doctorate During Seton Hill University Commencement May 6
Seton Hill University Named an Apple Distinguished School for 2022-2025
To contact the Office of Graduate and Online Studies about graduate-level programs, fill out the online Request for Information form. Ready to apply? Apply online now for free! You may also call Graduate Admissions at (724) 838-4208 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.