Project Management (M.B.A.)
Project Management (M.B.A.)
Become a Vital Part of Any Organization’s Success
By 2027, employers will need 87.7 million individuals working in project management, according to the Project Management Institute’s Job Growth and Talent Gap 2017–2027 assessment. Seton Hill’s online MBA in Project Management will prepare you to play a crucial role in the overall success of any enterprise.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward.
Learn to Manage Projects Across an Entire Organization
When you graduate from Seton Hill’s MBA in Project Management, you’ll have more than just project management skills. You’ll understand how to work strategically across multiple business functions, including marketing, accounting, finance, human resources and information technology.
Project Manager Professional Credential
Seton Hill’s Project Management MBA courses include topics covered in the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam administered by the Project Management Institute. Project managers who earn the PMP credential generally enjoy enhanced salaries and a wider range of career opportunities.
Expert Faculty & Online Courses
Faculty in this program are talented project managers with practical business experience. Online courses in project management include:
- Project Management
- Advanced Project Management Tools & Techniques
- Identifying & Managing Project Risk
- Stakeholder & Team Analysis
A Successful Project Management Career
- Manufacturing & Construction
- Information Services & Publishing
- Finance & Insurance
- Management & Professional Services
- Oil & Gas
In addition to the career preparation you’ll receive as part of Seton Hill’s MBA Program, you’ll benefit from the support of our award-winning Career and Professional Development Center. The Center’s services are a lifetime benefit for anyone who graduates from Seton Hill, so you can get help any time you need it in your career.
Earn Your MBA in Only One Year
At Seton Hill, you have the option to accelerate your degree and earn your MBA in only one year.
So Many More Great Reasons
In addition to the admission requirements below, the MBA in Project Management requires the completion of Seton Hill course BU495 MBA Foundations for non-business majors, or equivalent undergraduate coursework, as a prerequisite for admission.
- A completed graduate study application form (Apply online now for free!).
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which post baccalaureate or graduate course work was completed.
- One academic or professional letter of recommendation.
- A current resume.
- A personal statement explaining how the Seton Hill graduate program can help you accomplish your professional goals.