Move UP In Your Career & In Your Life
Graduate programs of study at Seton Hill University are student friendly and learner focused, featuring work-aware course scheduling and programs offered online, on campus or both! Whether you are an experienced professional or a recent college graduate, a graduate degree from Seton Hill can help you take charge of your future.
Seton Hill’s Graduate Programs include:
- Art Therapy - Specialization in Counseling (M.A.)
- Elementary/Middle Level Education (M.A.)
- Marriage & Family Therapy (M.A.)
- MBA - Accounting
- MBA - Entrepreneurship
- MBA - Management
- Orthodontics (M.S. & Certificate)
- Special Education (M.A.)
- Writing Popular Fiction (M.F.A.)
Why Seton Hill?
Benefits of earning your graduate degree at Seton Hill include:
- 97% career placement rate for graduate programs (and career services for life).
- No GMAT or GRE required for admission.
- Programs offered online, on campus - or both!
- Accelerated options in some programs help you earn your degree even faster.
- Learning at an Apple Distinguished School.
- Faculty who have worked in their fields of expertise.
- Competitive tuition and aid opportunities.
- A team of professionals who are always ready to talk about your goals and help you get the information you need.
It's Easy to Get in Touch With Us
- Feel free to contact anyone on the team.
- Email email@example.com.
- Fill out our Request for Information form.
- Call (724) 838-4208 or (800) 826-6234 toll free.
- If you are inquiring about our Physician Assistant Program, please call (724) 552-4355.
We look forward to hearing from you!