As a graduate student at Seton Hill University you will enjoy an environment designed for working adults, including programs offered online and on campus. Whether you are an experienced professional or a recent college graduate, a graduate degree from Seton Hill will help you take charge of your future.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward.
Fill out an easy online Request for Information form.
We Make it Easy to Earn a Graduate Degree That Works for You
At Seton Hill University:
- You don't need to take the GMAT or GRE to be admitted into any of our graduate programs.
- We offer competitive tuition, aid and an easy payment plan.
- A team of professionals is ready to help you through the admission process - and will also be available throughout your academic journey to help with anything you need.
- Faculty who have worked in their fields of expertise will work with you one-on-one to support your learning and career goals.
- Seton Hill's award-winning Career and Professional Development Center is here for you as a student, and whenever you need it after you graduate.
National Society of Leadership & Success
The National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) is the nation's largest leadership honor society. As a student in one of Seton Hill’s Master’s Programs, you will be eligible for membership. Find out more here.
Ready to Learn More?
- Schedule a campus visit.
- Feel free to contact anyone on the Admissions Team.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out our Request for Information form.
- Call (724) 838-4208 or (800) 826-6234 toll free.
- If you are inquiring about our Physician Assistant Program, please call (724) 552-4355.
- Take a look at our Graduate Program Admission Requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Adaptive Online Instruction (Certificate)
- Art Therapy - Specialization in Counseling (M.A.)
- Elementary/Middle Level Education (M.A.)
- Entrepreneurship (M.B.A.)
- Entrepreneurship (Certificate)
- Forensic & Fraud Examination (Certificate)
- Forensic Accounting & Fraud Examination (M.B.A.)
- Genocide and Holocaust Studies (Certificate or Concentration)
- Healthcare Administration (M.B.A.)
- Innovative Instruction (M.Ed.)
- Management (M.B.A)
- Orthodontics (M.S. and Certificate)
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Physician Assistant (M.S.)
- Project Management (M.B.A.)
- Project Management (Certificate)
- Special Education (M.A.)
- Writing Popular Fiction (M.F.A.)