Accepted Students - Undergraduate
Congratulations On Your Acceptance to Seton Hill!
We can't wait to have you on campus! Now that you've been accepted, check your Seton Hill University email address regularly for updates and directions on finishing out the process of becoming a Setonian.
Reserve Your Seat
Check Your Email
You will begin to receive emails at both your Seton Hill University email address and the email that you provided on your application, as we begin to transition you from a prospective student to an incoming Griffin! You can expect communications from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Student Life, Residence Life, and Counseling, Disability and Health Services on:
- medical paperwork requirements through Medicat
- Financial Aid New Student Forms through our Financial Aid Center
- scheduling your Setonian Orientation
- utilizing the Online Residence System to find a roommate
- Welcome Weekend 2019 schedule and attendance requirements
- move-in dates and guidelines
- joining SHINE, our online Student Life portal
As an incoming Setonian, you are required to pick a Setonian Orientation to attend prior to your arrival on campus. At Setonian Orientation, you'll meet faculty, schedule your classes, receive your student ID and explore campus with some of your future classmates!
Setonian Orientation is held throughout the summer for the fall semester, and in January for transfer students in the spring. Upcoming Setonian Orientation Days for the Fall 2019 semester include:
- Saturday, May 18
- Friday, June 14
- Friday, July 19
- Thursday, August 22 (The August orientation is reserved for transfer students, long distance, and special circumstances.)
Information about Setonian Orientation will be sent to your email address.
All students must upload mandatory health requirements (Immunization Verification Form; TB Screening Questionnaire; and Health History) to Medicat by August 1st. A hyperlink for Medicat can be found at the bottom of your MySHU homepage under online services. Use your Seton Hill email and password to log into Medicat.
Resident students who do not comply with the mandatory health requirements will not be able to move into the residence halls and will not be issued their technology until they do so. Commuter students who do not comply with the mandatory health requirements will also not be issued their technology until they do so.
As university communications begin to come your way, you can begin to tackle the little things that will make your first semester here that much easier.
- Explore financial aid options
- Send your final high school transcripts to our Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- Complete your required educational history survey
- Visit our campus bookstore
If you're an incoming Education program student, you will need to obtain certain clearances before classes begin. Information and instructions for this process can be found here.
Follow Us on Social Media!
To stay up to date with what's happening on the Hill - and to get excited for your upcoming semester - follow us on social media! There's a lot going on up here, and we can't wait for you to be a part of it.