Accepted Students - Undergraduate
Accepted Students - Undergraduate
Welcome Class of 2025!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for Fall 2021-2022 Enrollment:
All Seton Hill students are required to have the COVID-19 vaccine or receive a waiver before attending in-person classes this fall. Students are required to their COVID-19 vaccination information to Med+Proctor. Follow the instructions here (PDF).
Review Seton Hill's COVID-19 vaccine requirements here: COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-838-4281.
Information For Deposited Students
It's Important to Check Your Email
You will begin to receive emails at both your Seton Hill University email address and the email that you provided on your application, as we begin to transition you from a prospective student to an incoming Griffin! You can expect communications from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Student Life, Residence Life and Counseling, Disability and Health Services.
To officially become a Seton Hill Griffin, you will need to:
1. Activate your MySHU Account and your Seton Hill email address.
2. Complete your new student forms.
3. Complete the required placement exams (Transfer students - complete if applicable).
4. If you have taken any College in High School or Dual Enrollment courses, please have that college send your final official transcripts to Seton Hill as soon as possible.
Transcripts can be sent in two different ways:
1. Mail to: Undergraduate Admissions Office, Seton Hill University, 1 Seton Hill Dr., Greensburg, PA. 15601
2. Electronically through Parchment or the National Student Clearinghouse
After completing items 1-3, the Registrar's Office will begin to prepare your schedule for the Fall 2021 semester. Your advisor will contact you by email or phone this summer to finalize your schedule. Please check your SHU email regularly and be sure your voicemail is able to receive messages.
5. For resident students: Complete the required housing forms. Please note the following important dates:
1. June 30 - housing applications and roommate groups due
2. July 6 - Room and roommate information available on Residence
3. July 8 - Virtual Orientation - Life on the Hill
4. July 13 - Virtual Orientation - Residence Hall Virtual Tour
5. July 21 - Move-in Day and time sent to your Seton Hill email
6. August 19 and 20 - New Student Move-In Days
6. Complete your medical questionnaire and submit your immunization records through Med+Proctor. You will need your student ID to complete your medical forms. It will be sent in your New Student Letter arriving shortly.
7. Submit a photo for your official Seton Hill Student ID.
8. Complete the required Educational History Survey.
9. For Education Majors Only: Obtain (PDF) and submit your education clearances.
10. Register for Road to the Hill: Virtual Orientation. All incoming students are required to attend one of the three Welcome to the Hill sessions on May 26th, June 29th or July 24th.
As university communications begin to come your way, you can begin to tackle the little things that will make your first semester here that much easier:
- Explore financial aid options.
- Send your final high school transcripts to our Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Apply for a parking pass.
- Learn more about the variety of meal plans available to you.
- Visit our campus bookstore.
- Join SHINE, our online Student Life portal.
Follow the Class of 2025 on Social Media!
To stay up-to-date with what's happening on the Hill - and to get excited for your upcoming semester - follow us on social media! A lot is going on up here, and we can't wait for you to be a part of it.