Make An Impact
Physician assistants are health care professionals licensed to practice medicine under physician supervision. Seton Hill offers two degrees in physician assistant: a combined Bachelor of Science/Master of Science Program, and a Master of Science Program.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward. Call (724) 838-4208 or (800) 826-6234 toll free.
Why Choose Seton Hill's Physician Assistant Program?
- Collectively, Seton Hill's Physician Assistant Program faculty members have more than 127 years of clinical practice experience.
- 100% of Seton Hill's Physician Assistant Program graduates who have taken the Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam (PANCE) in the past five years have passed it - and 97% have passed on their first attempt. Click to view Pass Rate Summary Report (PDF).
- Students entering the program as freshmen can earn their B.S. and their M.S. in only five years.
- Small classes allow students to work directly with faculty members in a supportive environment.
- Seton Hill's program has a special emphasis on serving vulnerable populations.
- Students in this graduate program will receive a MacBook Air and an iPad mini through Seton Hill's Mobile Learning Program.
- Seton Hill's program is fully-accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) through March 2024.
To learn more about the Master of Science Program, register for our July 20th, August 31st or September 21st information session.
If you're interested in our combined Bachelor of Science/Master of Science Program, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Physician Assistant Stories
More Physician Assistant Stories