Seton Hill University’s Graduate Programs have a 99% career placement rate. Whichever program you choose, you can enjoy learning from expert faculty who are dedicated to providing you with the knowledge, skills and experience that will move you forward in the career fields that matter.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward.
Fill out an easy online Request for Information form.
Benefits of earning your graduate degree at Seton Hill University include:
- No GMAT or GRE required for admission.
- Programs offered online or on campus.
- Accelerated options – like the ability to earn an MBA in one year - can help you earn a degree even faster.
- Learning at an Apple Distinguished School.
- Competitive tuition and aid opportunities.
- Access to a host of amenities offered to all students, including:
- Free career services for life through Seton Hill’s Career and Professional Development Center.
- Student discounts at on and off-campus businesses.
- Access to all Seton Hill Centers and facilities, including the Wukich Center for Entrepreneurial Opportunities and the Katherine Mabis McKenna Recreation Center.
Explore the degrees offered through Seton Hill University’s Graduate Programs below, then find out more about tuition, aid, admission requirements and other benefits just for graduate students here.
Ready to Get Started?
You can apply online for free any time.
- Art Therapy - Specialization in Counseling (M.A.)
- Elementary/Middle Level Education (M.A.)
- Entrepreneurship (M.B.A.)
- Entrepreneurship (Certificate)
- Forensic & Fraud Examination (Certificate)
- Forensic Accounting & Fraud Examination (M.B.A.)
- Genocide and Holocaust Studies (Certificate or Concentration)
- Healthcare Administration (M.B.A.)
- Innovative Instruction (M.Ed.)
- Management (M.B.A)
- Marriage & Family Therapy (M.A.)
- Orthodontics (M.S. and Certificate)
- Physician Assistant (M.S.)
- Project Management (M.B.A.)
- Project Management (Certificate)
- Special Education (M.A.)
- Writing Popular Fiction (M.F.A.)
Centers & Community ProgramsMore Centers & Community Programs
Center for Orthodontics
The Center for Orthodontics, a teaching facility operated by the University, offers a customized, Advanced Specialty Education Program in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics that provides affordable orthodontic treatment options for patients of all ages.
National Catholic Center for Holocaust Education
The National Catholic Center for Holocaust Education makes scholarship on the Holocaust and other acts of genocide accessible to educators at every level.
The Wukich Center for Entrepreneurial Opportunities (Wukich CEO) supports students who want to start a business. Benefits include: the Wukich Venture Fund; business plan development support; Entrepreneurs-in-Residence; and Wukich Scholars and Interns Programs.