Seton Hill’s Graduate Programs are designed for students with busy family and/or professional lives. Our programs offer an adult student-friendly learning environment, work-aware scheduling (including online offerings and Saturday and evening courses) and manageable tuition. Financial aid is available as well. Whether you are looking to change jobs, enhance your career or try something completely different, Seton Hill can help you move forward with confidence.
Benefits of earning your graduate degree at Seton Hill include:
- 97% career placement rate for graduate programs (and career services for life).
- No GMAT or GRE required for admission.
- Programs offered online, on campus - or both!
- Accelerated options in some programs help you earn your degree even faster.
- Learning at an Apple Distinguished School.
- Faculty who have worked in their fields of expertise.
- Competitive tuition and aid opportunities.
Explore the degrees offered through Seton Hill’s Graduate Programs below, then find out more about tuition, aid, admission requirements and other benefits just for graduate students here.