Tuition & Financial Aid
The More You Learn, the More You Earn
College is one of the best investments you can make in yourself.
At Seton Hill, you can enjoy all the benefits of a private, career-focused liberal arts university - and pay less than you would at other schools, including some state schools. That’s one of the reasons U.S. News & World Report calls us a Best Value.
What Makes Seton Hill Such a Good Value?
Here are just a few reasons.
- We provide an average of $32 million every year in University aid.
- We work with students and families to find state, federal or private loans, grants and other sources of aid to meet remaining need.
- 99% of students at Seton Hill receive aid - not just as new students, but throughout their years at Seton Hill.
- Seton Hill’s nationally award-winning Fit for the World Program gets students involved in career planning in their first year, and throughout their time here.
- Since most people change careers multiple times throughout their lives, Seton Hill’s Career and Professional Development Center also supports alumni.
- Seton Hill’s FastForward Programs allow students to earn both a bachelor's and a master’s degree - in less time, and at a reduced cost.