Innovative Instruction (M.Ed.)
Teach or Train Anyone, Anywhere
As a leader in using mobile technology in the pursuit of teaching and learning, Seton Hill University is uniquely suited to prepare you with the tools, skills and experience to be an effective teacher in the classroom or the boardroom. Seton Hill’s new online Master’s of Education in Innovative Instruction will empower you – and your students, patients or clients – to achieve at the highest level.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward Fast. Fill Out Our Easy Online Request for Information Form.
Innovative Teaching Program at Seton Hill University
Teach or Train with Confidence in Any Setting
Seton Hill University’s program in innovative instruction is valuable for current teachers or any professionals who are:
- Responsible for training others.
- Often called upon to present new information to stakeholders online or in-person.
The new M.Ed. in Innovative Instruction from Seton Hill is a great way to become familiar with current trends in education and training, including mobile technology, e-learning and wearable technology. Plus, the program offers you:
- Small, online courses taught in convenient 8-week sessions by faculty with a cutting-edge approach to teaching and training.
- A background in learning theory and psychology that will help you meet the needs of different types of learners online and in traditional in-person classroom, training or workshop settings.
- Practical experience creating a curriculum or other learning opportunity through a field internship.
- The ability to earn a Master of Education degree, online, in only one year.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects the career outlook for training and development specialists to grow faster than the average – with the best prospects open to those with experience developing online and mobile training programs.
After completing Seton Hill’s M.Ed. in Innovative Instruction, you will be prepared for a career (or careers) in:
- Higher Education
- Corporate & Business Training
- Healthcare Training
As a Seton Hill student, you will also have full access to the resources of our award-winning Career and Professional Development Center.
Through Seton Hill University’s Innovative Instruction Program, you will benefit from faculty with experience and expertise in classroom teaching, instructional design, corporate training and consulting, business and higher education.