Graduate International Admission Requirements
To apply to a Seton Hill graduate program, you will need:
- A completed application. (Apply now online!)
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which postbaccalaureate or graduate course work was taken.
- Evidence of ability to do graduate work as indicated by a minimum undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Letter/s of recommendation written by appropriate professionals. (See specific program information for details.)
- An official course evaluation report from the World Education Service (WES) for all university courses taken.
- Approval by the graduate program’s admissions committee.
- The applicant must use Seton Hill's Certificate of Finances, the CFR will be sent upon acceptance to the University.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores as noted in the table below:
|All Education Programs||100||7.5|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||100||7.5|
|Writing Popular Fiction||114||8|
|Other Graduate Programs||100||7.5|
Some academic programs have specific admission requirements (such as a personal interview or audition requirement, for instance). Take a look at the academic program pages to find out if the program(s) in which you are interested have additional admission requirements.
How to Submit Information
Information not submitted through the online application should be submitted to:
Office of Graduate & Adult Studies
Seton Hill University
1 Seton Hill Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601
Fax: (724) 830-1891