Excel in the Business of Keeping People Healthy
Healthcare represents the largest industry sector in the U.S., with continued growth expected. At Seton Hill, you’ll learn - and practice - the type of innovative, entrepreneurial thinking that healthcare employers seek. In the process, you’ll prepare to take the next big step UP in your life and career.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward.
Careers in Healthcare Administration
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of medical and health services managers is projected to grow 17% from 2014 – 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations. Candidates with a master’s degree in health administration or a related field will have the best career prospects.
An MBA with a specialization in healthcare often leads to management positions with:
- Medical Practices
- Nursing or Residential Care Facilities
- Home Healthcare Services
Seton Hill University MBA Highlights:
- No GMAT or GRE required for admission.
- Six start times every year.
- Courses offered in the evenings, on the weekends, on campus and online.
- Accelerated option – earn your MBA in one year & move UP even faster!
- All courses taught by expert faculty who are also experienced business professionals.
- Loans, payment plans and military benefits available.
- 97% career placement rate for graduate programs.
- Apply online now for free!
- Learn even more about the program.
To learn more about this program, register for our November 9th information session.