Your Dreams. Your Career. Your Future.
We want to help you choose the university, and the course of study, that’s right for you. If you decide to apply to Seton Hill, you will have a personal admissions counselor who will guide you, and your family, through every step of the admissions process. In addition, all of our admissions counselors are available every day to provide you with information, answer your questions, set up a campus visit, put you in touch with current Seton Hill students and faculty – or just to talk about your goals for the future, and how Seton Hill can help you achieve them.
There are lots of ways to get in touch with us:
- Feel free to contact anyone on the Admissions Team.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out our Request for Information form.
- Call (724) 838-4281 or (800) 826-6234 toll free.
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Move Forward at Seton Hill University: