Be a Seton Hill Griffin!
At Seton Hill, we're not just a university. We're scholars, athletes, innovators, leaders, volunteers, family and friends. And you? On the Hill, you can be whatever you want to be.
"All you have to do is put yourself out there and say yes! Opportunity is everywhere on The Hill, it will find you!" - Harrison Klein, B.S./D.O. LECOM, Class of 2021
We know that learning happens everywhere. So we invite you to:
- Attend on-campus events like game nights, live performances and lip-sync battles.
- Become a student-athlete, or become a fan of one of our athletic teams.
- Play intramural or club sports indoors and outdoors all over campus.
- Join our new Esports team - starting in 2022!
- Work out in the McKenna Fitness Center.
- Travel around the world with fellow students during our January and May Terms.
- Take study breaks and enjoy awesome snacks in the Griffin's Cove.
- Join a club - or start a new one.
- Have movie nights and pizza in the residence halls with your neighbors.
- Organize events to support local and national organizations and charities.
- Build lasting friendships and memories.
- Sing, dance, act & perform music.
- Enjoy student discounts at local restaurants, shops and entertainment venues through the Griffin Advantage Program.
- Have fun.
StoriesView All Stories
Seton Hill Community Participates in Diversity Conference with Westmoreland Chamber of Commerce
Honors Program Capstone Research Projects Presented During Seton Hill’s Celebration of Scholarship
To contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, fill out our online Request for Information form or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For information on Graduate and Online Studies, send an email to email@example.com.