Be a Seton Hill Griffin!
At Seton Hill, we're not just a university. We're scholars, athletes, innovators, leaders, volunteers, family and friends. And you? On the Hill, you can be whatever you want to be.
"All you have to do is put yourself out there and say yes! Opportunity is everywhere on The Hill, it will find you!" - Harrison Klein, B.S./D.O. LECOM, Class of 2021
We know that learning happens everywhere. So we invite you to:
- Attend on-campus events like game nights, live performances and lip-sync battles
- Become a student-athlete, or become a fan of one of our 21 athletic teams
- Work out in the McKenna Fitness Center
- Travel around the world with fellow students during our January and May Terms
- Take study breaks and enjoy awesome snacks in the Griffin's Cove
- Get competitive in the MediaSphere Gaming Lab
- Play intramural sports indoors and outdoors all over campus
- Join a club - or start a new one
- Have movie nights and pizza in the residence halls with your neighbors
- Organize events to support local and national organizations and charities
- Build lasting friendships and memories
- Sing, dance, act & perform music
- Have fun
The Griffin Chronicles
Watch the Seton Hill University Griffin's adventures around campus!