Don't just be a student, be a Seton Hill Griffin!
At Seton Hill, we're not just a university, and you're not just a number. We're student-centered clubs and organizations, Division II athletic teams and more all within a small campus with big student-centered opportunities.
We're scholars, athletes, innovators, leaders, volunteers, family and friends. And you? At Seton Hill University, you can be whatever you want to be.
Outside of the classroom, Seton Hill students:
- Attend on-campus events like game nights, live performances and lip-sync battles
- Support athletic teams, whether they’re watching a Volleyball game in Salvitti gym or gathered in the Griffin’s Lounge to watch a big game on TV
- Organize fashion shows to showcase unique designs created by their classmates
- Work out in the McKenna Fitness Center
- Travel to different countries during study abroad
- Take study breaks in the Griffin's Cove
- Get competitive in the MediaSphere Gaming Lab
- Play intramural sports indoors and outdoors all over campus
- Have movie nights and pizza in the residence halls with their neighbors
- Organize events to support local and national organizations and charities
- Build lasting friendships and memories
"All you have to do is put yourself out there and say yes! Opportunity is everywhere on The Hill, it will find you!" - Harrison Klein, B.S./D.O. LECOM, Class of 2021