Coronavirus Important Updates

Transferring to Seton Hill

At Seton Hill, we define a “transfer student” as any new undergraduate student who has:

  • Completed college credits at a post-secondary institution after graduating from high school or earning a GED.
  • Earned basic training credits through the military.

As a transfer student, you have the option of entering Seton Hill through the traditional undergraduate program, or enrolling in the Adult Degree Program.

The Traditional Undergraduate Program

Most Undergrads Move On to Careers or Grad School

The traditional undergraduate program is designed for students who intend to take courses in a traditional semester format, with most classes scheduled during the day. More information on transferring into this program can be found here.

The Adult Degree ProgramAdult Degree Program Online Graphic

The Adult Degree Program is designed for adults who wish to earn an undergraduate degree while working or managing other full-time personal and professional responsibilities. Adult Degree Program students have the option to take classes on evenings or online during short eight- week-long sessions. Financial aid, employer reimbursement, preferred employer discounts and credits for prior learning are available. More information on transferring into this program can be found here.

 "I transferred because I wanted a better math program and SHU was able to provide me with the major I wanted. Additionally, the SHU community is so diverse and kind and I'm grateful to be here."

- Esther Spurlock, math major, SHU '15

Ready to Take Your Next Step Forward?

You can apply online for free any time.