Online Bachelor's Degree & Certificate Program Admissions
Online Bachelor's Degree & Certificate Program Admissions
Flexible, Accelerated, Online Bachelor's Degrees & Certificates Designed for Busy People
Every year, millions of students successfully earn an undergraduate degree or certificate, while balancing the demands of employment, family and finances. Seton Hill University's online bachelor's degrees and certificates are designed for students of all ages with full-time personal and/or professional responsibilities. At Seton Hill, you can:
- Earn a bachelor's degree or certificate from start-to-finish.
- Complete a degree you started at another school.
- Earn a second bachelor's.
Short Sessions Instead of Semesters
Online bachelor's and certificate students take courses in sessions that last 8 weeks. There are 6 sessions per year.
Full-Time or Part-Time Flexible Enrollment
Most online bachelor's or certificate programs at Seton Hill offer you the option to enroll as either a part-time or full-time student. If you want to accelerate toward your goal, you can enroll full-time and take 2 classes in every 8-week session. If you want to take it slow, you can enroll as a part-time student and only take 1 course per session. You also have the flexibility to change your status every semester; so you can take more courses when it fits your schedule, and fewer when you're busier.
Convenient Online Classes + On-Campus Benefits
Online bachelor's degrees and certificates can be completed fully online. Take courses and complete assignments when it is convenient for you. Connect online through discussion groups with fellow students, faculty and experts in your field. We'll provide the software and support you need to make learning online easy. You will also have access to Seton Hill campus facilities and resources, so if you want to meet with a faculty member in person - or want to attend lectures, courses or events on campus - you're welcome to do so.
Postbaccalaureate Teaching Certification Preparation (On-Campus)
In addition to our online offerings, Seton Hill also offers students who already hold bachelor's degrees the option to take the on-campus courses needed to earn teaching certification. Learn more here.
An Affordable Education: Competitive Tuition + Aid, Discounts, Employer Reimbursement & More
Students earning an online bachelor's degree or certificate at Seton Hill are eligible for tuition discounts, scholarships, financial aid, employer reimbursement & military benefits. You can also transfer college credits earned at other universities to Seton Hill.
Want to meet with a program counselor to chat about your goals and our programs?
Earn College Credit for Life, Work or Military Experience
Seton Hill offers prospective students a chance to earn up to 30 credits for knowledge gained through life experiences and military service through the:
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) DSST Exam Program
- Challenge Exam, which provides students with the opportunity to earn credit for prior learning in a specific academic program area
- ACE Work and Military Learning Transcripts
- Prior Learning Assessment Portfolio
Federal Trade Act Program
Seton Hill University proudly accepts dislocated workers who have qualified for educational assistance under the Federal Trade Act Program (TAA).
Degree & Certificate Completion Program for PA Residents
Seton Hill is partnering with the Westmoreland-Fayette Workforce Investment Board (WFWIB) to support PA residents who have left higher education in the past two years and want to complete their degree or certificate. This initiative is funded through a grant from the PA Department of Labor and Industry. Find out more about this new degree and certificate completion program here.
National Society of Leadership & Success
The National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) is the nation's largest leadership honor society. As a student in one of Seton Hill’s online bachelor's degree or certificate programs, you will be eligible for membership. Find out more here.
12 Weeks of Vacation Per Year
Everyone needs to take a break. Online bachelor's degree and certificate programs offer students 12 weeks of vacation throughout the year, including time off when students need it most - during the Christmas holiday and summer, if you choose.
The Office of Graduate & Online Studies
The Office of Graduate and Online Studies at Seton Hill offers private and individualized appointments to answer any questions you may have.
"Thank you so much! You are making this "back to school" transition so pleasurable. I have been a nervous wreck and each day I see that I have support to ease my mind."
- Lisa Rebosky, New Online Bachelor's Degree Student (Criminal Justice)
There are lots of ways to get in touch with us:
- Schedule an in-person or online meeting with one of our admission experts.
- Feel free to contact anyone on the Admissions Team.
- Fill out our online Request for Information form.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call our office: (724) 838-4208 or (800) 826 – 6234 toll free.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Degree & Certificate Programs
- Accounting - CPA - Online (B.S.)
- Accounting - Online (Certificate)
- Accounting - Online (B.S.)
- Addictions and Substance Abuse - Online (Certificate)
- Allied Health Leadership - Online (B.S.)
- Behavioral Health - Online (B.A.)
- Business Administration - Online (B.S.)
- Criminal Justice - Online (B.A.)
- Ethics & Leadership - Online (Certificate)
- General Studies (B.A.)
- Healthcare Administration - Online (B.S.)
- Healthcare Management - Online (Certificate)
- Human Resource Management - Online (B.S.)
- Marketing - Online (B.S.)
- Pastoral Ministry - Online (Certificate)
- Reading Specialist - Education (Certificate)
- RN to BSN - Online (BSN)
StoriesView All Stories
Seton Hill and Westmoreland-Fayette Workforce Investment Board Receive Grant to help Pennsylvanians Complete Education Programs
Youth Mental Health Focus of Two Campus Events in November
To contact the Office of Graduate and Online Studies about online bachelor's degrees and certificates, please fill out our Inquiry Form. You may also call us at (724) 838-4208 or email us at email@example.com.