Mobile Learning at the Hill
Learning Anytime, Anywhere
The Mobile Learning @ The Hill Program provides Seton Hill's academic community with 24/7 access to a world of learning, in addition to the tools they need to engage in it fully. Through this program, faculty are provided with an iPad and/or MacBook and the training to integrate mobile technology resources into the academic environment. All traditional full-time undergraduate students receive an iPad and a MacBook.
Mobile Learning @ the Hill Technology By Program
- Traditional full-time undergraduate students (all academic programs): MacBook & iPad
- M.S. in Physician Assistant (graduate) students: MacBook & iPad
- M.A. in Art Therapy (graduate) students: MacBook
- M.A. in Marriage & Family Therapy (graduate) students: iPad
- M.S. in Orthodontics (graduate) students: iPad
Seton Hill Recognized by Apple for the Fifth Time
Apple has named Seton Hill an Apple Distinguished School for the fifth time, for a period of three years (2017 - 2019). The Apple Distinguished School designation is reserved for programs that are recognized centers of educational excellence and leadership.
The ebook "Seton Hill University: Mobile Learning @ the Hill" provides insight into how Seton Hill developed its mobile learning program, and includes practical examples for using mobile technology for teaching and learning. (Best viewed on an iPad.)
Seton Hill’s Information Technology staff maintain self-servicing status with Apple. This means that students, faculty and staff:
- Don’t need to leave campus to receive Apple support.
- Will be provided with a “loaner” MacBook to replace a MacBook that cannot be serviced right away.
If you’d like additional information on technology at Seton Hill or need technical support, please feel free to contact our Solution Center:
Individual access to the best in modern mobile technology is part of our commitment to ensuring that Seton Hill students are, in the words of Elizabeth Ann Seton, "fit for that world in which you are destined to live."