Information Technology Management (M.S.)
Information Technology Management (M.S.)
Earn Your M.S. in Information Technology Online
Classes Begin Fall 2023!
Seton Hill’s online M.S. in Information Technology Management (MSITM) is a 10-month graduate degree that creates technology leaders with the technical skills to make cost-effective, sustainable decisions and put them into action.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward.
Why Choose Seton Hill’s M.S. in Information Technology Management?
Learn to Lead & Manage IT Teams
At Seton Hill, you’ll learn to lead information technology teams at the regional, national and global level.
A Focus on Sustainability
Seton Hill will teach you how to design lasting technology solutions that minimize environmental impact.
Flexible, Career-Relevant Courses
M.S. in Information Technology courses are offered fully online, in an asynchronous environment. (Hybrid format available for international students.) This means you can take courses, chat online with classmates and professors, and access support services when it's convenient for you. Courses are offered in 8-week sessions 6 times a year and can be taken in any order. You have the option of starting your degree at the beginning of any session. This 30-credit program can be completed in as little as one year - or you can take it slower if that works better for you. Your advisors will help you schedule courses to suit your schedule.
Course topics include:
- Fundamentals of Information Systems Management
- Enterprise Security & Cyber Policy
- Agile Project Management
- Enterprise Applications & Diligent Systems Design
- Data Mining, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence
- Competitiveness, Disaster Planning & Risk Mitigation
- Managing Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Leading Digital Transformation
- Sustainable Global Infrastructure Design & Sourcing
- Managing Innovation & Emerging Trends
Competitive Cost + Aid
Seton Hill’s low tuition cost makes it easier to enjoy your learning experience as you prepare for a meaningful career. Plus we offer graduate program discounts and aid.
Learn from experts in the field who have the time, and the experience, to work directly with you to achieve your goals.
Expanded Career Opportunities
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts job openings in this field to grow much faster than the average through 2031. Pay is commensurate with experience and education level, but the 2021 median salary for Computer and Information System Managers was $159,010 per year.
In addition to the career preparation you’ll receive as part of Seton Hill’s M.S. in Information Technology Management Program, you’ll benefit from the support of our award-winning Career and Professional Development Center. The Center’s services are a lifetime benefit for anyone who graduates from Seton Hill, so you can get help any time you need it in your career.
- A completed graduate study application form (Apply online now for free!).
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which postbaccalaureate or graduate course work was completed.
- One academic or professional letter of recommendation.
- A current resume.
- A personal statement explaining how the Seton Hill graduate program can help you accomplish your professional goals.
- Applicants to this program should have professional experience or coursework in IT or Management Information Technology. Individuals without will need to take a management information systems or related course prior to admission.
Questions? Let's Talk
Set up a personalized meeting to get your questions answered and learn more about the program. You're able to set up a phone call, in-person meeting on campus, or online video chat!
Graduate Programs StoriesView All Graduate Programs Stories
Seton Hill Alumna Pens Book About Van Gogh’s Sister-in-Law
Education Students Presented “Passports Around the World” at Jeannette After-School Program
Pioneering Animal-Assisted Art Therapist Straja Linder King Receives Distinguished Alumni Leadership Award
To contact the Office of Graduate and Online Studies about graduate-level programs, fill out the online Request for Information form. Ready to apply? Apply online now for free! You may also call Graduate Admissions at (724) 838-4208 or email us at email@example.com.