Online Adult Degree Programs Admissions
Now Enjoy Seton Hill's Adult Degree Program Courses Online & On Campus!
Every year, millions of adult students successfully earn an undergraduate degree, while balancing the demands of employment, family and finances. Seton Hill University's Adult Degree Program is designed with these busy adults in mind. The majority of our Adult Degree Program students are over the age of 24, with full-time personal and/or professional responsibilities.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward Fast. Call (724) 838-4208 or (800) 826-6234 toll free.
Programs Offered Through the Adult Degree Program include:
- Accounting (B.S.) (offered fully online)
- Behavioral Health (B.A.) (offered fully online)
- Business Administration (B.S.) (offered fully online)
- Criminal Justice (B.A.) (offered fully online)
- Healthcare Administration (B.S.) (offered fully online)
- Pastoral Ministry (Certificate)
- General Studies (Create Your Own Degree)
Sessions Instead of Semesters
Typically, Adult Degree Program students take courses in sessions versus the traditional 16-week semesters. There are five sessions per year, and each session is eight weeks long. There are two sessions per 16-week semester, therefore, Adult Degree Program students can complete 12 credits per academic semester. Students may earn additional credits by taking courses in the evening in the traditional 16-week semester format.
Convenient Online Classes
Adult Degree Programs can now be completed fully online! Take courses and complete assignments when it is convenient for you. Connect online through discussion groups with fellow adult learners, faculty and experts in your field. As an Adult Degree Program student you also have access to Seton Hill campus facilities and resources, so if you need face time with a faculty member - or want to attend speakers, lectures, courses or events on campus - you're welcome to do so.
An Affordable Education: Competitive Tuition + Aid, Discounts, Employer Reimbursement & More
Adult Degree Program students are eligible for tuition discounts, financial aid, employer reimbursement & military benefits.
Earn College Credit for Life Experience
Seton Hill offers prospective students a chance to earn up to 30 credits for knowledge gained through life experiences and military service through the:
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP).
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES).
- Challenge Exam, which provides students with the opportunity to earn credit for prior learning in a specific academic program area.
Federal Trade Act Program
Seton Hill University proudly accepts dislocated workers who have qualified for educational assistance under the Federal Trade Act Program (TAA).
12 Weeks of Vacation Per Year
Everyone needs to take a break. The Adult Degree Program offers students 12 weeks of vacation throughout the year, including time off when adult students need it most - during the Christmas holiday and late summer.
Alpha Sigma Lambda
Seton Hill values the academic achievements of the adult student population. Eligible adult students are encouraged to participate in the Seton Hill chapter of Alpha Sigma Lambda, a national honor society for adult students.
The Office of Graduate and Adult Studies
The Office of Graduate and Adult Studies at Seton Hill prides itself on offering private and individualized appointments to answer any questions you may have about the programs or course scheduling.
There are lots of ways to get in touch with us:
- Feel free to contact anyone on the Admissions Team.
- Fill out our online Request for Information form.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call (724) 838-4208 or (800) 826 – 6234 toll free.
We look forward to hearing from you!