Online Adult Degree Programs Admissions
Online Adult Degree Programs Admissions
Enjoy Seton Hill's Adult Degree Program Courses Online and/or On Campus!
Every year, millions of adult students successfully earn an undergraduate degree or certificate, while balancing the demands of employment, family and finances. Seton Hill University's Adult Degree Program is designed with these busy adults in mind. The majority of our Adult Degree Program students have full-time personal and/or professional responsibilities and come from various backgrounds. Through the Adult Degree Program, you can:
- earn a bachelor's degree or certificate from start-to-finish
- complete a degree you started at another school
- earn a second bachelor's
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward Fast. Call (724) 838-4208 or (800) 826-6234 toll free.
Short Sessions Instead of Semesters
Adult Degree Program students take courses in sessions versus the traditional 16-week semesters. There are 6 sessions per year, and each session is 8 weeks long. There are 2 sessions per 16-week semester, therefore, Adult Degree Program students can complete 12 credits per academic semester.
Full-Time or Part-Time Flexible Enrollment
Most Adult Degree Programs offer you the option to enroll as either a part-time or full-time student. If you want to accelerate toward your goal, you can enroll full-time and take 2 classes in every 8-week session. If you want to take it slow, you can enroll as a part-time student and only take 1 course per session. You also have the flexibility to can change your status every semester. So you can take more courses when it fits your schedule, and fewer when you're busier.
Convenient Online Classes + On-Campus Benefits
Degrees and certificates offered through the Adult Degree Program can be completed fully online. Take courses and complete assignments when it is convenient for you. Connect online through discussion groups with fellow adult learners, faculty and experts in your field. We'll provide the software and support you need to make learning online easy. As an Adult Degree Program student you also have access to Seton Hill campus facilities and resources, so if you want to meet with a faculty member in person - or want to attend lectures, courses or events on campus - you're welcome to do so.
An Affordable Education: Competitive Tuition + Aid, Discounts, Employer Reimbursement & More
Adult Degree Program students are eligible for tuition discounts, scholarships, financial aid, employer reimbursement & military benefits. You can also transfer college credits earned at other universities to Seton Hill.
Seton Hill offers prospective students a chance to earn up to 30 credits for knowledge gained through life experiences and military service through the:
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP).
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES).
- Challenge Exam, which provides students with the opportunity to earn credit for prior learning in a specific academic program area.
Federal Trade Act Program
Seton Hill University proudly accepts dislocated workers who have qualified for educational assistance under the Federal Trade Act Program (TAA).
National Society of Leadership & Success
The National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) is the nation's largest leadership honor society. As a student in one of Seton Hill’s Adult Degree Programs, you will be eligible for membership. Find out more here.
12 Weeks of Vacation Per Year
Everyone needs to take a break. The Adult Degree Program offers students 12 weeks of vacation throughout the year, including time off when adult students need it most - during the Christmas holiday and summer, if you choose.
The Office of Graduate and Adult Studies
The Office of Graduate and Adult Studies at Seton Hill prides itself on offering private and individualized appointments to answer any questions you may have about the programs or course scheduling.
There are lots of ways to get in touch with us:
- Feel free to contact anyone on the Admissions Team.
- Fill out our online Request for Information form.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call (724) 838-4208 or (800) 826 – 6234 toll free.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Be More at Seton Hill University
- Accounting - Online Adult Degree Program (Certificate)
- Accounting - Online Adult Degree Program (B.S.)
- Addictions and Substance Abuse - Online Adult Degree Program (Certificate)
- Allied Health Leadership - Online Adult Degree Program (B.S.)
- Behavioral Health - Online Adult Degree Program (B.A.)
- Business Administration - Online Adult Degree Program (B.S.)
- Criminal Justice - Online Adult Degree Program (B.A.)
- General Studies (B.A.)
- Healthcare Administration - Online Adult Degree Program (B.S.)
- Healthcare Management - Online Adult Degree Program (Certificate)
- Pastoral Ministry - Online Adult Degree Program (Certificate)
- RN to BSN - Online Adult Degree Program (BSN)