Ethics & Leadership (Certificate)
Ethics & Leadership (Certificate)
Learn Ethical Leadership Skills Online in 1 Year
Seton Hill’s online Ethics & Leadership Certificate will engage you in developing ethical leadership skills that are applicable to every profession.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward.
What You Will Learn
Through Seton Hill’s online Ethics & Leadership certificate, you will learn to:
- Recognize how the cultures and histories of individuals and organizations impact ethics and leadership.
- Develop creative and ethical solutions to complex problems.
- Identify competing values within organizations.
- Demonstrate empathy in viewing situations from multiple perspectives.
- Advocate for ethical behavior in varying contexts.
"The reason I chose the Ethics and Leadership Certificate Program was to enhance my leadership skills to assist me in becoming a better and stronger leader. I also serve on the Ethics Committee at my current job. I thought this program would give me the strength and knowledge to be an even more active participant on this committee."
- Cheryl Hall, Director of Pastoral Care and Mission Services, St. Anne Home
How You Will Learn
Convenient Online Program Format
The Ethics & Leadership Certificate is offered completely online. All courses are taught by faculty from Seton Hill’s Schools of Humanities and Business.
Manageable Time Commitment
The Ethics & Leadership Certificate can be completed in three semesters (twelve months). As a student in this program, you’ll take six online eight-week courses. Courses are asynchronous - which means you can choose to take each class at a time that is convenient. You can choose to get started in August, October, January or March - whatever works best for you.
Career-Relevant Course Topics
Topics covered in the Ethics & Leadership Certificate Program include (but aren't limited to):
- Organizational Leadership
- Corporate Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Biomedical Ethics
- Healthcare Ethics
- Business Communication
- Faith, Religion & Society
- Law & Society
- Race, Class & Gender
Academic, Technology & Career Support
As a student in Seton Hill’s Online Program, you will also enjoy:
- Course planning, enrollment assistance and academic support from your faculty members, plus a dedicated counselor from the Office of Graduate and Online Studies, throughout your time at Seton Hill
- Software, access to online services & computer technology support needed for online courses
- Online access to tutoring and assistance through Seton Hill’s:
- Job search and career readiness support through the Career and Professional Development Center
This eighteen-credit program is offered for a special reduced rate.
Use Your Certificate Credits Toward a Degree
The Ethics & Leadership Certificate is offered as a stand-alone certificate. However, if you decide to enroll in a degree program at Seton Hill in the future, the credits earned in this certificate program can be used toward your bachelor's degree. Online degree programs that are of interest to students in this certificate program include:
- Business Administration
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Allied Health Leadership
- Behavioral Health
- Criminal Justice
Ready to Take Your Next Step Forward?
Start Your Application Online Anytime for Free
Free Information Sessions
VIRTUAL: 5/15, 6/7, 7/6, 8/24
ON CAMPUS: 4/15
To contact the Office of Graduate and Online Studies about online bachelor's degrees and certificates, please fill out our Inquiry Form. You may also call us at (724) 838-4208 or email us at email@example.com.