Healthcare Administration (B.S.)
Step Confidently Into a Rapidly Growing Industry
People are living longer, medical treatment is increasingly sophisticated, and the healthcare regulatory landscape is in flux. As a result, talented and knowledgeable healthcare administrators are needed in health systems and medical practices of all sizes. Through Seton Hill’s online program, you’ll gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to manage medical and health services at every level.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward.
The Healthcare Administration B.S. is offered exclusively through the Adult Degree Program at Seton Hill, and therefore has a flexible online format and special aid options. You will also enjoy:
- Accelerated, 8-week long (online) courses.
- A comprehensive curriculum that includes learning in healthcare leadership, information systems, law, finance, marketing, regulatory and governance structures, and organizational culture.
- Personalized support and academic advising from application to graduation.
- The opportunity to experience your field of interest first hand through a supported internship at a medical facility.
- The ability to move directly into Seton Hill’s MBA in Healthcare Administration and complete both degrees in less time (for less money).
As a student in Seton Hill’s Adult Degree Program, you are eligible for:
- tuition discounts
- preferred employer discounts
- financial aid
- employer reimbursement
- military benefits
You can also transfer up to 90 college credits earned at other universities to Seton Hill.
Careers in Healthcare Administration
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual pay for healthcare administrators in 2017 topped $98,000. (Entry-level administrators with a bachelor’s degree can expect to make closer to $55,000 to start.) Even better, the Bureau projects opportunities for healthcare administrators to grow much faster than the average for all occupations through 2026. Seton Hill’s award-winning Career and Professional Development Center will work with you, your professors, and local, regional and national employers to provide you with the career preparation skills, internship opportunities and placement services you need.
Business faculty members at Seton Hill have professional business experience in addition to academic expertise. Your faculty advisor will also assist you with everything from choosing courses to deciding on a career path or graduate school.
Ready to Take Your Next Step UP?
Apply online for free any time.