Move forward with confidence that you can turn your passion into a career - and that you’ve saved money and time.
Through the FastForward Bachelor’s to MBA Program, undergraduate students (including Adult Degree Program students) in most majors at Seton Hill can earn both a bachelor’s degree and an MBA in five years. Here’s how it works:
- Once accepted to the University and the FastForward Program, your faculty advisor will assist you in scheduling your classes to meet the requirements of the program.
- In your senior year, you will take two MBA courses (at the undergraduate tuition rate) that will count toward both undergraduate and graduate degree requirements at Seton Hill.
- Receive your bachelor’s degree at the end of your senior year, and then earn the rest of your MBA over the next 10 – 12 months.
- Bonus: Since MBA courses are taught in the evening, you can begin your career while earning your MBA!
MBA Programs at Seton Hill
- MBA in Forensic Accounting & Fraud Examination
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Healthcare Administration
- MBA in Management
- MBA in Project Management
Interested in finding out more?
If you are a new student or are still considering enrolling at Seton Hill, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by filling out our online Request for Information form, calling (800) 826-6234, or sending an email to email@example.com.
If you are a currently enrolled Seton Hill student, please contact the Office of Graduate & Adult Studies at (724) 838-4208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.