Adult Degree Programs
Designed for Working Professionals, Seton Hill's Adult Degree Program Offers Courses Online, On Campus or Both!
Programs Offered Through the Adult Degree Program include:
- Accounting (B.S.)
- Business Administration (B.S.)
- Criminal Justice (B.A.)
- Human Services (B.A.)
- Pastoral Ministry (Certificate)
- General Studies (Create Your Own Degree)
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward Fast.
The Adult Degree Program at Seton Hill is designed just for busy adults, and features:
- 96% career/graduate school placement (and Career Services for life).
- Accelerated online, evening & Saturday courses.
- 5 start times a year so you can begin moving UP whenever you’d like.
- Tuition discounts, financial aid, employer reimbursement & military benefits.
- Faculty who have worked in their fields of expertise.
- A preferred employer program.
- The ability to earn college credits for life experience.
- Access to all campus amenities, including fitness facilities.
Every year, millions of adult students successfully earn an undergraduate degree, while balancing the demands of employment, family and finances. Seton Hill University's Adult Degree Program is designed with busy adults like you in mind. Yes, you can have it all. We're here to help.
"College prepares traditional students for life. Life prepares adult students for college."- Alice Kleinschmidt (SHU '16), who came to Seton Hill as an Adult Degree Program student and graduated with a B.A. in Elementary Education (Pre-K - 4) with Special Education (Pre-K - 8)