Now Enjoy Seton Hill's Adult Degree Program Courses Online, On Campus or Both!
Every year, millions of adult students successfully earn an undergraduate degree, while balancing the demands of employment, family and finances. Seton Hill University's Adult Degree Program is designed with busy adults like you in mind. As the majority of our Adult Degree Program students are over the age of 24, with full-time personal and/or professional responsibilities, you can earn your degree surrounded and supported by other adult learners. And, if you don't see the degree program you're looking for below, you can create your own degree. Yes, you can have it all. We're here to help.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward Fast. Call (724) 838-4208 or (800) 826-6234 toll free.
"College prepares traditional students for life. Life prepares adult students for college."- Alice Kleinschmidt (SHU '16), who came to Seton Hill as an Adult Degree Program student and graduated with a B.A. in Elementary Education (Pre-K - 4) with Special Education (Pre-K - 8)
The Adult Degree Program at Seton Hill features:
- 96% career/graduate school placement (and Career Services for life).
- Accelerated online, evening and Saturday courses.
- 5 start times a year so you can begin moving UP whenever you’d like.
- Tuition discounts, financial aid, employer reimbursement and military benefits.
- All the benefits of learning at an Apple Distinguished School.
- Faculty who have worked in their fields of expertise.
- A preferred employer program.
- The ability to earn college credits for life experience.
- Access to all campus amenities, including fitness facilities.
Explore the degrees offered through the Adult Degree Program below, then find out more about tuition, aid, admission requirements and other benefits just for adult learners here.
To learn more about this program, register for our July 25th information session.