Online Adult Degree Programs
Designed for Working Professionals & Busy Adults Like You
Programs Offered Through the Adult Degree Program include:
- Accounting (B.S.) (offered fully online)
- Behavioral Health (B.A.) (offered fully online)
- Business Administration (B.S.) (offered fully online)
- Criminal Justice (B.A.) (offered fully online)
- Healthcare Administration (B.S.) (offered fully online)
- Pastoral Ministry (Certificate)
- General Studies (Create Your Own Degree)
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward Fast.
- 98% career/graduate school placement (and Career Services for life).
- Accelerated online courses.
- 5 start times a year so you can begin moving UP whenever you’d like.
- Tuition discounts, scholarships, financial aid, employer reimbursement & military benefits.
- Faculty who have worked in their fields of expertise.
- A preferred employer program.
- The ability to earn college credits for life experience.
- Access to all campus amenities, including fitness facilities.
Every year, millions of adult students successfully earn an undergraduate degree, while balancing the demands of employment, family and finances. Yes, you can have it all. We're here to help.
"College prepares traditional students for life. Life prepares adult students for college."- Alice Kleinschmidt (SHU '16), who came to Seton Hill as an Adult Degree Program student and graduated with a B.A. in Elementary Education (Pre-K - 4) with Special Education (Pre-K - 8)