MBA Program at Seton Hill University
MBA Program at Seton Hill University
Move Up in Your Career with a Seton Hill MBA
Seton Hill University’s MBA Program is committed to providing you with the personal attention you deserve while preparing you to become an innovative business or nonprofit leader.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward Fast. Fill Out Our Easy Online Request for Information Form.
MBA Degree Specializations
- Business Analytics
- Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Forensic Accounting & Fraud Examination
- Healthcare Administration
- Leadership & Management
- Project Management
Seton Hill’s MBA Program also offers stackable graduate-level business certificates. These certificates are perfect for professionals who need to enhance their knowledge in specific topic areas.
- Business Analytics Certificate
- Cybersecurity Risk Management Certificate
- Forensic & Fraud Examination Certificate
- Leadership & Management Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
Set up a personalized meeting to get your questions answered and learn more about the program. You're able to set up a phone call, in-person meeting on campus, or online video chat!
Why a Seton Hill University MBA?
1. Commitment to Your Success While You Earn Your Degree – And After
When you are accepted into the MBA Program at Seton Hill, you will meet 1-on-1 (in person, on phone, or online) with the Program Director, Douglas Nelson, D.Sc. to develop a learning plan that meets your schedule and goals. Dr. Nelson will also be your academic advisor throughout the program and – along with the other MBA Program faculty and Seton Hill career services professionals – will support your job search or career development after graduation.
2. Applied Orientation
In Seton Hill University’s MBA Program, you will learn management-consulting-based analytical techniques and apply them to real-life business situations through analysis of:
- Current high profile business cases.
- Publicly traded companies.
- Scenarios from your current place of employment (when possible).
Seton Hill’s MBA Program courses provide new skills that you can use immediately in your professional life. As a result, your value to your employer begins to build from day one of the program. You will also participate in a capstone experience that includes the analysis of a publicly-traded company and a presentation of your findings to a panel of Seton Hill faculty and senior business leaders from area companies.
3. Professors With In-Depth Business Experience + Credentials
The MBA Program faculty at Seton Hill University has substantial business experience in addition to academic and professional credentials. This creates a learning environment where faculty are able to:
- Explain an analytical framework or process.
- Discuss where these methods breakdown in actual application.
- Show how these risks can be mitigated.
4. Flexibility, Convenience & Choice
As an MBA student at Seton Hill, you can:
- Take courses online, when it's convenient for you. (A hybrid option is available for international students enrolled in the Cybersecurity Risk Management & Business Analytics MBA specializations.)
- Begin your MBA at any of 6 different start points throughout the year.
- Earn an MBA in as little as one year.
5. Strategy & Innovation
Companies and organizations in every industry need leaders who can provide strategic guidance and innovative ideas. To make sure you’re prepared to succeed in any business career, Seton Hill’s MBA Program will provide you with the tools to create innovative business models that cannot be easily emulated. Plus, you will develop your business insight in such a way that you will be able to identify opportunities before anyone else does, and act upon them.
“The text may provide a step-by-step methodology for performing due diligence and completing an acquisition, but in practice, leaders encounter a myriad of challenges and complexities that our instructors can point out from experience, and share their insight on what one can do to proactively identify and minimize these risks.”- MBA Director Douglas Nelson, D.Sc.
Seton Hill’s MBA Program will provide you with the skills and experience necessary to immediately enhance your career – or to take it in a whole new direction. You will also have the benefit of our award-winning Career and Professional Development Center – both as a student and after you graduate.
Even More Reasons to Choose a Seton Hill M.B.A.
- No GMAT or GRE required for admission.
- Seton Hill University MBA students benefit from the resources and support of the Wukich Center for Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Enjoy earning your MBA in a unique learning environment, surrounded by fellow students and professors who will become business mentors and colleagues in the years to come.
- If you don’t yet have an undergraduate degree, you can earn your bachelor’s and MBA in less time (and for less money) through our FastForward Bachelor’s to MBA Program.
- Loans, payment plans and military benefits are available.
- Two levels of accreditation: the University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and the School of Business and MBA Program have an additional level of accreditation through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).