Designed by renowned architect Philip Johnson, Havey Hall houses 117 students and a residence life professional. All rooms in Havey Hall are double-occupancy with the exception of a few three-person suites. The ground floor of Havey Hall contains laundry facilities and a large lounge featuring kitchen facilities, a big-screen TV and a pool table. Student mailboxes are also located on the ground floor. Seven resident assistants live in Havey Hall. Havey Hall is on Seton Hill's main hilltop campus.
Hall Contact Information
Assistant Director of Residence Life
Office: Lowe Hall, 108
Residence Life Main Office: (724) 838-4260
To contact Residence Life after office hours, call Campus Police: (724) 244-2192
- Furniture in each room includes 2 desks with chairs, 2 beds with mattresses, 2 closets, 2 dressers, 2 sets of shelves & 1 sink.
- Room dimensions: 9'9" x 17'
- Closet dimensions: 23" x 23" x 67"
- Drawer dimensions: 21" x 21" x 16"
- Storage dimensions: 23" x 23" x 24"
- Under bed height: 29"
- Mattress dimensions: 36" wide x 84" long
- Room Height: 100"
- Window dimensions: 136" x 68"
- Window dimensions for a fan: 38" wide x 32" high
- Free wireless access.
- Student mailboxes.
- Wireless printer access.
- The ground floor of Havey Hall contains laundry facilities and a large lounge, featuring kitchen and recreational facilities and a big screen TV.
- Student ID Card security access.
- Resident Assistants available for safety, comfort, and community building on each floor.