This charming three-story building houses 172, including a residence life professional. All of the rooms in Brownlee Hall are double-occupancy. Every floor has kitchen facilities, computer workstations, and a TV lounge. There is also a large lounge in the basement of the building, traditionally referred to as the “BUG” (for Brownlee Underground), which includes mailboxes and kitchen facilities. Living on each floor of Brownlee Hall are three to four resident assistants. Brownlee Hall is on Seton Hill's main hilltop campus.
- Furniture in each room includes 2 desks with chairs, 2 beds with mattresses, 2 closets, 2 dressers & 1 set of shelves (large enough to share).
- Beds are freestanding and moveable.
- Room dimensions: 10'8" x 15' 4"
- Closet dimensions: 23" x 24" x 75"
- Drawer dimensions: 20" x 18" x 5"
- Cupboard dimensions: 12" x 26" x 13" (7 total)
- Mattress dimensions: 36" wide x 84" long
- Under bed height: 29"
- Window dimensions: 96" x 67"
- Window dimensions for a fan: 38" wide x 32" high
- Ceiling height: 8'
- Vanity Mirror dimensions: 16" x 23"
- Each floor includes kitchen facilities, a study lounge and a TV lounge.
- Wireless printer access.
- Student mailboxes.
- Free wireless access.
- Shared lounge includes kitchen facilities, recreational area and a large screen TV.
- Laundry facilities.
- Student ID Card security access.
- Resident Assistants available for safety, comfort, and community building on each floor.
Hall Contact Information
Office: Lowe 108
Need More Information?
If you are a new or prospective student, please contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (724) 838-4281.
If you are a currently enrolled student with questions about residence halls or meal plans, please contact the Office of Residence & Commuter Life by email: email@example.com, or call (724) 838-4213 (between the hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) To contact this office after office hours, please call Campus Police at (724) 830-4999.