DeChantal Hall, Seton Hill's newest residence hall is located adjacent to Farrell Hall. This hall is named for Sister De Chantal Leis (“Dish” to her students), a Seton Hill alumna, former dean of students and Seton Hill’s first director of alumnae relations. The two-story hall has six-person occupancy suites and houses more than 100 students. Two resident assistants and one Seton Hill residence life professional also live in the building.
- Each suite contains a couch, end table, lamp and chair for the living room.
- Each student has a bed and mattress, wardrobe, desk and chair and a chest of drawers.
- Each suite has its own living room and bathroom/shower facilities.
- Single bedroom dimensions: 9' x 12'
- Double bedroom dimensions: 11'6" x 16'
- Living room dimensions: 11'6" x 15'5"
- Ceiling height: 8'
- Wardrobe dimensions: 5' x 3'6" x 2'
- Mattress dimensions: 36" wide x 84" long
- Under bed height: 29"
- Drawer dimensions: 3' x 2' x 6"
- Window dimensions: 46 ½" x 46 ½"
- Dresser dimensions: 35" x 45"
- Desk dimensions: approximately 24" x 42" x 30"
- The 1st floor includes student mailboxes, a large lounge and a printer.
- The 2nd floor includes a large lounge featuring study, recreation and kitchen facilities and laundry facilities.
- Free wireless access.
- Student ID Card security access.
- Resident Assistants available for safety, comfort, and community building on each floor.
Hall Contact Information
Office: Lowe Hall, 109
To contact the Office of Residence Life, call (724) 838-4260 (between the hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). To contact Residence Life after office hours, please call Campus Police at (724) 830-4999.