Maura Hall is part of what is referred to as the "main complex," as it connects to Canevin and Lowe Halls and the Administration Building. Each floor houses more than 30 residents along with a resident assistant. The floors contain single, double, triple and quad occupancy rooms. Like Canevin and Lowe Halls, the lower floors of Maura contain university offices and classrooms; the floors containing student housing have their own entrances and security.
- The dimensions of Maura Hall rooms vary greatly depending on room occupancy. The floor plan to the right is an example of a triple-occupancy room.
- Each occupant will have a bed with mattress, a closet and/or wardrobe, a chest of drawers and a desk with a chair.
- Mattress dimensions: 36" wide x 84" long
- Under bed height: 29"
- Desk Dimensions: approximately 24" x 42" x 30"
- Wardrobe with 2 drawers: 24" x 36" x 78"
- Sliding door wardrobe: 22.5" x 39" x 60"
- Vanity Mirror: 16" x 23"
- Window dimensions: 35" x 48"
- Dresser dimensions: 20.5" x 30.5" x 46" | 17.5" x 31.5" x 48" | 20.5" x 36" x 47.5"
- Maura Hall windows can only fit portable air conditioners. A doctor's note is required. Please see our air conditioner policy for more information.
- Maura Hall connects to Canevin & Lowe Halls, Lowe Dining Hall, the Post Office and the Administration Building.
- Free wireless access.
- Laundry facilities are available on each floor.
- Student ID Card security access.
- Resident Assistants available for safety, comfort, and community building on each floor.
Hall Contact Information
Office: Lowe Hall 109
To contact the Office of Residence Life, call (724) 838-4260 (between the hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). To contact Residence Life after office hours, please call Campus Police at (724) 830-4999.