Nursing Program Admission Requirements
How to Apply
You can apply online for free using the University application. On the application, in the section for major of interest, please indicate nursing.
GPA & Test Score Admission Requirements for Nursing Program
High School Students
- 3.5 cumulative GPA
- 3.2 GPA in all science courses
- Minimum ACT of 21
- Minimum SAT of 1080
In addition, the high school academic course of study should include completion of the following courses:
- 2 years of Science with Laboratory
- 2 years of Mathematics (should include algebra)
- 3.0 cumulative transfer GPA
- 3.0 GPA in all college science courses (student must show evidence of strength in science and math courses)
- Provide SAT or ACT scores (if available)
Nursing program faculty will assess each transfer application and transcripts on an individual basis to determine acceptance on a space-availability.
Accepted transfer students will be admitted only for the freshman level for the May 2023 graduating class.