To apply to Seton Hill as a traditional undergraduate student, you will need:
- A completed application form. Apply Online Now!
- An official secondary-school transcript or GED certificate.
- Official score reports from either the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) or the ACT test (American College Testing Program). The subscore of the writing portion of the SAT must also be submitted. If you are submitting results from the ACT, it is recommended that you take the optional writing portion of the exam and submit that score as well.
- An essay of 200 words or more on why you would like to earn a degree at Seton Hill. (Optional)
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor or one recommendation form. Additional recommendations are welcome and may represent other sources. (Optional)
Transfer students will need:
- A completed application, apply online now for free! Apply Online Now!
- Official college transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- Official high school transcripts/proof of high school graduation.
- SAT/ACT scores (if taken and available).
In addition to the general requirements listed above, international students must provide:
- A transcript evaluation from the World Education Services (WES).
Some undergraduate majors have program-specific admission requirements (such as a personal interview or audition requirement, for instance.) Take a look at the academic program pages to find out if the major(s) in which you are interested have additional admission requirements.
Seton Hill has a rolling admissions policy. We review applications throughout the year and will provide you with an admission decision shortly after receiving your completed application (which includes all supporting documentation).
How to Submit Information
Any information that is not submitted online can be sent to us via:
Fax: (724) 830-1294
Mail: Seton Hill University
Office of Admissions
1 Seton Hill Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601