Applicants should have:
- Two years of work experience.
- Familiarity with Windows, Mac or Linux operating system, specifically:
- Creating and managing folders within folders.
- Creating and extracting files from zip archives.
- Elementary administrative tasks (e.g., installing software requiring admin privileges).
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office or an equivalent productivity suite.
- Reliable online access.
This program has a total cost of $9,000. Financial aid, a payment plan and GI Bill benefits are available. If you'd like to take advantage of the payment plan, you will pay a $1500 initial deposit and then $750 for 10 months. SimpleTuition also offers a variety of loans and resources.
Seton Hill offers an Employer Reimbursement/Tuition Deferment option for students who receive tuition reimbursement from an employer. This allows students to attend classes at Seton Hill University and defer payment of tuition and fees for a specific period of time. Students using Employer Reimbursement can be invoiced three times during the program, and payment is due 45 days after the invoice date. If the employer’s plan provides less than 100% of total tuition and fees, the student is responsible for payment of the difference for the program by the end of the add/drop period.
Students must complete an Employer Verification Form and provide a letter from the employer to confirm employment and the terms of the employer's reimbursement program. The letter must:
- be on company letterhead.
- include verification that the student is an employee of the company or organization.
- include verification that the student is eligible for reimbursement for the specific year.
- indicate the dollar amount to be reimbursed.
- be signed and dated by the appropriate company representative, and include the contact person’s name, address, phone number and email address.
When Can I Start?
This online certificate program has multiple start dates a year. The next few are January 15 and May 14, 2018.