Making A Payment
How to Pay
The University accepts:
- Online Payments
- Cash (in U.S. funds)
- Checks (payable to Seton Hill University & drafted from a U.S. bank)
- Money Orders
- Debit or Credit Cards*
- Wire Transfers*
- Automated Clearing House or similar payment methods
* To pay over the phone by credit card, or arrange for a wire transfer (domestic or international), please call (724) 830-1010.
Payment Process & Information
Additional information on specific payment policies or payment methods, including wire transfers and credit card electronic billing, can be found on the Payment Process and Information page of this site or in the Payments, Credits, Returned Check Policy (Word Doc).
Seton Hill's payment plan is an alternative to large annual or term payments and helps limit borrowing. It is available for a small enrollment fee and includes:
- Convenient monthly payments
- 24-hour account access
- Toll-free automated account information
- Toll-free personal service Monday-Saturday
Visit mycollegepaymentplan.com/setonhill for more information.
Residents or interns in the Orthodontics Program are not eligible to enroll in any payment plan and are not eligible to participate in Seton Hill's Employer Reimbursement Program.
Online Payment Quick Links
Orthodontics Program Application Fee Payment
Online payment form requires an ADEA ID. Payment types accepted: direct deposit from savings or checking, debit card, credit card.