Coronavirus Important Updates

Answers to Some of the Questions We Often Receive About the Integrated Master's Program

Will I pay the same tuition rate throughout the program?

No. You will pay the undergraduate tuition rate for the first 3.5 years, and the graduate tuition rate for only the final 1.5.  (This is one of the ways the Integrated Master's Program is a good value.)

Will my financial aid change when I go from being an undergrad to a grad student?

Each student’s aid situation differs. Traditionally, there are more aid opportunities for undergrads than for graduate students. We’ll work with you throughout the program to find and obtain the aid you’re eligible for. 

How many seats are in the program?


Will I be required to find my own practice sites?

No. Seton Hill has long-term contracts with a variety of sites and will coordinate your placement.

Once I am accepted into the program as a bachelor’s degree student, will I have to reapply when it’s time to start my graduate degree?

No. You will move seamlessly from the first phase to the second as long as you maintain a 3.0 GPA overall and in the major. 

Can I get credit for prior learning?

Graduate students with previous supervised experience in medical nutrition therapy, food systems management or community nutrition may apply for an assessment of prior learning. Contact Program Director Karen Harouse-Bell at for further information and requirements.

To contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, fill out our online Request for Information form. You may also call us any time at (724) 838-4281 or (800) 826-6234, or send an email to