We Are With You Every Step of the Way
Personal Career Advising
As a Seton Hill student, you will have the opportunity to work with personal career advisors who are committed to supporting you throughout your education. CPDC advisors can provide you with assistance in:
- Selecting a major.
- Identifying and exploring satisfying occupations.
- Finding meaningful internships.
- Creating an effective strategy to realize personal goals.
- Resume, curriculum vitae and employment letter writing.
- Digital portfolio development.
- Obtaining reference lists and/or letters.
- Preparing for interviews.
- Networking – in person and through social media.
- Finding a job.
- Finding a graduate or professional school.
Fit for the World Career Readiness Program
This award-winning program integrates career readiness skills into your courses, from the freshman year through to graduation. Find out more here.
The center also provides a comprehensive range of online resources. The online resource site (cpdc.setonhill.edu) is available for prospective and current students as well as alumni.
For more information about the Career and Professional Development Center, please call us at (724) 552-4390.