We Are With You Every Step of the Way UP
Personal Career Advising
Through the Career and Professional Development Center, Seton Hill students have the opportunity to work with personal advisors who are committed to supporting them throughout their education. CPDC advisors can provide students with assistance in:
- Selecting a major.
- Identifying and exploring satisfying occupations.
- Finding meaningful internships.
- Creating an effective strategy to realize personal goals.
- Resume, curriculum vitae and employment letter writing.
- Portfolio development.
- Obtaining reference lists and/or letters.
- Preparing for interviews.
- Networking – in person and through social media.
- Finding a job.
- Finding a graduate or professional school.
Fit for the World Career Readiness Program
This award-winning program integrates career readiness skills into your courses, from the freshman year through to graduation. Find out more here.
The center also provides a comprehensive range of online resources. The online resource site (cpdc.setonhill.edu) is available for prospective and current students as well as alumni.