Careers & Graduate Schools
Natural & Health Science Graduates Move Up
Recent graduates of the School of Natural and Health Sciences at Seton Hill have gone on to careers and graduate schools as listed below.
- Georgia Southern University, master’s program in fish biology
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) School of Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) School of Pharmacy
- Uniformed Service University of the Health Sciences, Ph.D. program
- West Virginia University Medical School
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Duke University, Chemical Biology Ph.D.
- Duquesne University, Biochemistry Ph.D.
- Emergent Biosolutions
- Environmental Data Services
- IDEXX Laboratories
- InSys Therapeutics
- Marshall University, Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals
- PA State Police DNA Lab
- PPG (Analytical Chemist)
- Quest Diagnostics (Forensic Toxicologist)
- Salus University, Optometry
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- University of Pittsburgh Computational Modeling & Simulations Ph.D.
- University of Utah, Chemical Biology Ph.D.
- Virginia Department of Forensic Science
- Parametric Technologies Corp, Associate Cloud Consultant
- Seton Hill University, MBA program
- Aerobic Center
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Massage Therapy School
- My Fitness Kitchen
- Shenandoah University Occupational Therapy School,
- Slippery Rock University Physical Therapy School
- Texas A&M M.S. in Exercise Science Program
- University of Pittsburgh M.S. in Exercise Science Program
- University of Pittsburgh Occupational Therapy School
- University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing
- Kent State University, Aerospace Program
- National Safety Administration
- University of Pittsburgh Civil Engineering Program
Nutrition and Dietetics
- Aladdin Food Management Services
Visit the Center for Career and Professional Development to find out more about successful Seton Hill alumni.