Yingying Li Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Business
- Joined Seton Hill
- Guangdong, China
- Contact Info
Yingying Li received her Ph.D. degree in Business Administration with emphasis area in Marketing at Oklahoma State University. She received a master’s degree in Management Science and a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management at South China University of Technology. Prior to studying at graduate schools, she was an exchange student at Skema Business School in France. Her research has appeared in Journal of Business Research, AMA Academic Conference Proceedings and in other peer reviewed journals. Her research interests are in the areas of brand attachment, consumer experience, brand alliances, and research methods. She is a member of the American Marketing Association and the Academy of Marketing Science.
- Ph.D., Oklahoma State University (Stillwater, OK)
- Voss, Kevin E., Li, Ying Ying, and Song, YoungOk S. (2022), “Competing Cues in Brand Alliance Advertisements”, Journal of Business Research, 149, 476-493.
- Li, Ying Ying and Voss, Kevin E. (2022), “The Influence of Experience Type on Consumers’ Emotional Brand Attachment: The Mediating Role of Perceived Shared Experience,” in Andrea Godfrey Flynn, Ravi Mehta and Cinthia Satornino (eds.) AMA Summer Academic Conference, Volume 33 Chicago, IL: American Marketing Association.
- Li, Ying Ying and Kevin E.Voss (2021), “Building Brand Attachment through Anthropomorphic Brand Design”, in Alan Malter, Stacey M. Baker and Subin Im (eds.) AMA Winter Educator's Conference, Volume 32. Chicago, IL: American Marketing Association.
- Li, Ying Ying and Kevin E. Voss (2020), “The Impact of Fear on Emotional Attachment: The Effect of Arousal,” in Bryan Lukas and O. C. Farrell (eds.) AMA Winter Educator's Conference, Volume 31. Chicago, IL: American Marketing Association.
- Voss, Kevin E. and Li, Ying Ying (2018), “Consumer Evaluation of Brand Alliances under Distraction”, in Krey N. and Rossi P. (eds.) Academy of Marketing Science Annual Conference, Springer, Cham, p.353.
- Chao, Gang., Ying-Ying Li, and Ying-Duan Liao (2011), “The Relationships among Corporate Social Responsibility, Job Satisfaction, and Employee Turnover Intention”, The International Conference on Management Innovation, Information Technology and Economic Growth.
- AMA-Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium Fellow, Indiana University, 2020
- Mittelstaedt Doctoral Symposium Fellow, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2019, 2020
- Phillips Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship Award
- The Pappas Family Doctoral Scholarship, Oklahoma State University
- The Linda and Richard Farris Fellowship, Oklahoma State University
- Marketing Alumni Merit Award, Oklahoma State University