Michael Bernard D.D.S., M.S.
- Joined Seton Hill
- North Canton, Ohio
- Contact Info
- (330) 933-5182
Retired from active orthodontic practice in December 2016 after 45 years in a two doctor practice in North-East Ohio. Board Certified in 1986 and Re-certified in 2008. A member of three study groups; two in the Canton and Cleveland area and one nationwide. A member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the Cleveland Society of Orthodontists and the Great Lakes Orthodontic Society. Past President of the Stark County Dental Society and past president of the Ohio State Orthodontic Alumni Foundation. Graduated from Brush High School in Lyndhurst, Ohio and Allegheny College in Meadville, Pa. in 1961. After dental school at Ohio State University graduation in 1965, spent two years in the US Air Force in South Dakota and Minnesota. Received an MS and certificate of orthodontics at OSU in 1971 following a one year general dental practice in Minneapolis. Recently divorced with four adult children.
- MS Ohio State University 1971
- GPR Montefiore Hospital - Pittsburgh 1968
- DDS Ohio State University 1965
- BS Allegheny College 1961
- Ohio Dental Society "Humanitarian Award" 1995
- Stark County Dental Society Ohio Dental Society American Dental Association Cleveland Orthodontic Society Ohio Orthodontic Society Great Lakes Orthodontic Society American Association of Orthodontists College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Board of Orthodontics 1986 Re-certification 2008