Ken Clothier MFA
Assistant Professor - Resident Designer
- Joined Seton Hill
- Contact Info
- MFA, Boston University (Boston, MA) 1998
- BA, Dramatic Arts, Dickinson College (Carlisle, PA), 1995
- 2019 Peggy Ezekiel Board's Choice Award for Lighting Design of _The Seagull_ at SHU.
- USITT - Ohio Valley Section - Board Member at large
- USITT 2016 National Conference, Scene Design Commission Session Chair & Presenter: Dancin’ on (Ch)air
- USITT 2015 National Conference, Scene Design Commission Panelist: Propstarter (Getting started on a career in stage properties).
- USITT 2014 National Conference, Scene Design Commission Session Chair & Presenter: Good Enough for Granddad: Bygone Prop Technologies of the 20th Century
- Scene Design for _The AddamsFamily_ at Penn Trafford HS - 2019
- Sound Design, No Name Players, Off the Wall Theatre, _Brewed_. June 2015
- Lighting Design, The Hiawatha Project, New Hazlett Theatre: CSA Series, _JH: Mechanics of a Legend_. March 2015.
- Associate Scenic Designer, LPPAC, The Who's _Tommy in concert_. February 2015
- Set Design, CMU - School of Music, "Street Scene". January 2009