Kelly Clever M.L.S., M.Ed.
- Joined Seton Hill
- Ohiopyle, PA
- Contact Info
- (724) 830-1174
Kelly Clever received her Master of Library Science degree from Clarion University of Pennsylvania, her M.Ed. in Innovative Instruction from Seton Hill, and holds a B.A. in English from Northwest Nazarene University. She also holds a Level II certification as a Consumer Health Information Specialist from the Medical Library Association.
She works with the School of Education and Applied Social Sciences, the School of Humanities, and with the Dietetics program and the Composition & Culture classes.
- M.Ed., Seton Hill University, 2020
- M.L.S., Clarion University of Pennsylvania, 2006
- B.A., Northwest Nazarene University, 2005
- Clever, K.A. (2020). "Connecting with faculty and students through course-related LibGuides." Pennsylvania Libraries: Research & Practice, (8)1, pp. 49-57. [More Information]
- Clever, K.A. (2017). “Creative Library Marketing and Publicity: Best Practices, edited by Robert J. Lackie and M. Sandra Wood.” Medical Reference Services Quarterly, (36)1, pp. 105-106.
- Clever, K. (2014). “Seton Hill Library marks 125th anniversary with makeover.” Pennsylvania Libraries: Research & Practice, (2)2, pp. 188. [More Information]
- Pennsylvania Library Association [More Information]
- Association of College & Research Libraries, Western Pennsylvania/West Virginia chapter [More Information]
- Clever, Kelly & Pellman, Adam. "Troubleshooting Your Research Assignments." Winter Workshop breakout session. 29 January, 2021.
- Clever, Kelly, & Koveleskie, Judith. “LibGuides.” Teaching & Learning. 29 August, 2014.
- Clever, Kelly, & Stanley, David. “Clearing Copyright Confusion.” Teaching & Learning, 2013.
- Clever, Kelly, & Krydick, Dana. “Research Readiness of Incoming College Students.” Westmoreland County Association of School Librarians, 26 April 2012.
- Clever, Kelly, & Kirby, Alexander. “E-books and E-Readers.” Fall workshop, Pennsylvania Library Association, southwest chapter. Westmoreland County Community College, Youngstown, PA. 21 October 2011.
- Clever, Kelly, & Trotter, Tracy. “Technology Petting Zoo.” Adams Memorial Library, Latrobe, PA. December 2010.
- Clever, Kelly. “Delicious: Online Bookmarking for Libraries.” Fall workshop, Pennsylvania Library Association, southwest chapter. Westmoreland Intermediate Unit, Greensburg, PA. 13 November 2009.
- Clever, Kelly, & Koveleskie, Judith. “Information Literacy.” Teaching & Learning. 2007.
- Consumer Health Information Specialization Program, Level II, Medical Library Association, received 2016
- Immersion Teacher Track of the Association of College and Research Libraries' Institute for Information Literacy, July-August 2008
- ELITE Technology Program, Seton Hill University, 2008-2009
- Pennsylvania Library Association Academy of Leadership Studies, Pennsylvania Library Association, 2010