- Joined Seton Hill
- Contact Info
- Ph.D., Mathematics, University of Pittsburgh, 2002
- M.A., Mathematics, University of Pittsburgh, 1994
- B.S., Mathematics, University of Florida, 1991
- "Fractals for Functions with Rational Exponent", Computers and Graphics, Elsevier Publishing, Volume 28, Issue 4, August 2004, pp 601-615.
- Faculty Sponsor for the Seton Hill University Math Club
- Faculty Sponsor for the Seton Hill University College Republican Club [More Information]
- Mathematics Association of America [More Information]
- American Mathematical Society [More Information]
- "Problems with Complex Exponentials and Fractals", 75th annual Mathematics Association of America conference, University of Pittsburgh, April 2008.
- "Mathematics Education: Are We Relevant?", Fourth Annual Conference for Mathematics Educators, Robert Morris University (Moon Township, PA), November 1999