James France M.D.
Associate Professor of Physician Assistant/Program Director of Physician Assistant Program
- Joined Seton Hill
- New Kensington, PA
- Contact Info
Undergraduate degree in biology from St. Vincent College. Medical School at University of Pittsburgh. Residency training at Shadyside Hospital. Worked clinically in emergency medicine for the past 28 years. Married to Vicky France. Five children: Jacob, Benjamin, Samuel, Micah and Olivia. Passion is for the care of orphans.
- M.D., University of Pittsburgh
- B.S., Saint Vincent College
- Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Certification in Advanced Pediatric Life Support
- Certification in Advance Trauma Life Support
- Board Certification in Family Medicine