Diane Kondas DNP, RN, CRNP
- Joined Seton Hill
- North Huntingdon, PA
- Contact Info
Dr. Kondas has been working in nursing education since 2001. She has experience in the classroom, clinical and online setting. She has worked as a staff nurse in New York City, Pittsburgh and Greensburg. She earned her Family Nurse Practitioner degree from the University of Pittsburgh and spent several years working in a family practice in Fayette County, Pennsylvania. She joined Seton Hill University in 2018 to begin the prelicensure BSN program at the University. Her favorite subject areas are pharmacology for nursing and NCLEX preparation.
- DNP, Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA), 2010
- MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA), 1998
- BSN, University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA), 1992
- Cameo of Caring Nurse Educator from UPMC Schools of Nursing, 2016
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Kondas, D. "NCLEX-RN Background and Trends." Pennsylvania League for Nursing Fall Conference (Pittsburgh, PA), November 2015
- Kondas, D. and Riggs, D. "Improving Outcomes with HESI and PrepU." UPMC Schools of Nursing All Schools Presentation (Pittsburgh, PA), November 2013.