- Joined Seton Hill
- New Stanton, PA
- Contact Info
Technology has always been one of the consistent words that come to mind when people ask about me. The efficient development of and effective use of technology has always been my passion and is, ultimately, what led me to Seton Hill University. Starting back in high school and carrying a full-time system administration job through my undergrad education, I focused the majority of my first years of employment focusing on improving antiquated systems and technology in the travel field. This awarded me the opportunity to travel the world and gain exposure to global systems and the unique standards being developed from one country to the next. After about 15 years in the travel technology field, I branched out to start my own global software company where we served small and large corporations alike providing custom development, mobile implementations, and large-scale data analysis toolkits. During this time, I also being teaching and was really drawn to the excitement of working with educating the next generation of influencers. Having attended a local liberal arts college, I knew that was my ideal university type and Seton Hill University has been the perfect fit.
- MBA, Indiana University of Pennsylvania (Indiana, PA), 2015
- BS, Business Management and Computer Science, University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg (Greensburg, PA). 2001
- Certificate, Faith and Finance, Boston University (Boston, MA), 2018
- "AI and the Travel Booking Process". Travel Development Group Inc, 2016.
- "The Corazon National Survey: Benchmarking Cardiac Program Performance". Corazon Inc, 2004. Data Visual Designer.
- Association of Software Professionals
- International Game Developers Association
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- "The Data Behind Traveler Satisfaction". North Carolina Business Travel Association (Concord, NC), September 2014
- Enrolled Agent (Internal Revenue Service)