Manage Your Future Success
Seton Hill University's MBA in Management Program provides the credentials and know-how to accelerate your career by strengthening leadership and strategic analysis skills - enabling you to lead an organization through a rapidly changing and increasingly integrated global economy.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward Fast. Fill Out Our Easy Online Request for Information Form.
1. Everything You Need to Succeed
With courses such as Strategic Management, Project Management, Financial Management, Global Management, New Venture Development and Organizational Dynamics, a Seton Hill MBA provides you with the analytical toolset to identify components of an organization that are underperforming, and to craft and execute strategies for improvement.
2. Expert Faculty & Flexible Scheduling
At Seton Hill University, MBA Program faculty are successful academics in addition to experienced business people – and you can take courses with them online, on-campus or a combination of both.
3. So Many More Great Reasons
Your Business Management Career
As a Seton Hill University MBA student, you will learn management-consulting-based analytical techniques and apply them to real-life business situations. These analytical skills are among the most sought-after in business, and prepare you for advanced positions (and compensation). According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, demand for market research analysts will continue to grow at a rate of 23% – much faster than the average for all other occupations.
As a Seton Hill University MBA student, you will also have access to our award-winning Career and Professional Development Center that will continue after you graduate.
In addition to the admission requirements below, the MBA in Management requires the completion of Seton Hill courses SS250 Introductory Statistics and BU495 MBA Foundations, or equivalent undergraduate coursework, as a prerequisite for admission. You may be able to take prerequisite coursework along with starting MBA classes.
- A completed graduate study application form (Apply online now for free!).
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which post baccalaureate or graduate course work was completed.
- One academic or professional letter of recommendation.
- A current resume.
- A personal statement explaining how the Seton Hill graduate program can help you accomplish your professional goals.
Ready to apply? Apply online now for free!
Questions? Let's Talk
Set up a personalized meeting to get your questions answered and learn more about the program. You're able to set up a phone call, in-person meeting on campus, or online video chat!