Welcome to the Hill!
If you haven’t visited our campus in person we hope you’ll be able to do so soon. We have options for every schedule, including:
- Open House: At our Open House, you can explore the Hill and attend information sessions on everything from academics to athletics to financial aid. Register to attend our Spring Open House here.
- Campus Visits: During a personalized campus visit, you and your family members will enjoy a tour of campus and a one-on-one meeting with an admission counselor. You can also request to meet with a financial aid representative, coach or faculty member. Choose a Campus Visit date here.
- Griffin for a Day: Live life like a Griffin! Spend the day taking classes and hanging out with a current Seton Hill student. Family members can enjoy a campus tour and academic, admissions and financial aid workshops. (Being a Griffin for a Day is particularly helpful for high school seniors and transfer students.) Sign up for an upcoming Griffin for a Day event here.
- Overnight Opportunities: Accepted seniors can sign up for this opportunity to live like a Griffin for a full day and night. Schedule an Overnight Opportunity here.
- Information Sessions: Looking for in-depth information on our Physician Assistant Program? Sign up for an Information Session here.
See upcoming events below, or click on "More Events" to find the visit opportunity that best suits your schedule. We hope to see you soon!
See what you can expect at Seton Hill University: