Welcome to the Hill!
We have options for every schedule, including:
- In-Person Campus Visits: During a personalized campus visit, you and your family members will enjoy a tour of campus and a one-on-one meeting with an admission counselor. You can also request to meet with a financial aid representative, coach or faculty member. Choose a Campus Visit date.
- The health and safety of our guests and the campus community is our number one concern. Each guest will be required to complete a COVID-19 screening protocol. Screenings will be conducted before the guests enter the building.
- Each student may bring a maximum of two guests per visit (three total).
- Please review our COVID-19 safety protocols before scheduling a visit.
- Virtual Visits: Visit Seton Hill without leaving the house! Join a member of the Seton Hill admissions team for a virtual presentation to learn more about the university, campus life, academics and the admissions process. Choose a Virtual Visit date.
- Virtual Griffin for a Day: These virtual opportunities are offered to give high school juniors, seniors and transfer students a unique perspective on university life. Virtual Griffin for a Day allows students to experience academics, campus life, and provides an introduction to our faculty and staff. Prospective students will virtually attend a class, meet the deans, and learn more about admissions and financial aid. Sign up for an upcoming Virtual Griffin for a Day.
- Virtual Physician Assistant & Nursing Information Sessions: Looking for in-depth information on our Physician Assistant or Nursing Programs? Sign up for an Information Session.