Welcome to the Hill!
We have options for every schedule, including:
- In-Person Campus Visits: During a personalized campus visit, you and your family members will enjoy a tour of campus and a one-on-one meeting with an admission counselor. You can also request to meet with a financial aid representative, coach or faculty member. Please note that faculty visits are offered but may not be possible during the summer months. Choose a Campus Visit date.
- The health and safety of our guests and the campus community is our number one concern. Each non-fully vaccinated guest will be required to complete a COVID-19 screening protocol. Screenings will be conducted before the guests enter the building.
- A recommendation of two guests in addition to the student (three total) per visit.
- Please review our COVID-19 safety protocols before scheduling a visit.
- Virtual Visits: Visit Seton Hill without leaving the house! Join a member of the Seton Hill admissions team for a virtual presentation to learn more about the university, campus life, academics and the admissions process. Choose a Virtual Visit date.
- Griffin for a Day: These opportunities are offered to give high school juniors, seniors and transfer students a unique perspective on university life. The event allows students to experience academics and campus life and provide an introduction to our faculty, staff and current students. Prospective students will learn more about admissions and financial aid. Sign up for an upcoming Griffin for a Day or VPA Major for a Day.
- Physician Assistant Sessions: Looking for in-depth information on our Physician Assistant? Sign up for an Information Session.