Required New Student Information
- Go to my.setonhill.edu
- Click on Activate Your Account
- Complete the required fields (you will need your date of birth and the last 6 digits of your social security number)
- Log in to MySHU
Please begin regularly checking both your personal email address and your Seton Hill email address. You will be receiving important information regarding medical paperwork requirements, new student forms, finding a roommate, move-in dates and Welcome Weekend.
- Once you log into MySHU you will be prompted to complete your new student forms. It is very important you complete this step as soon as possible.
- Take the Mathematics Placement Assessment (required for all majors).
- Take the English Placement Assessment (required for all majors).
- Take the Chemistry Placement Assessment (this is only required for certain majors, if you are unsure, please check with your admissions counselor).
- You will need your student ID to complete your medical forms. It will be sent in your New Student Letter arriving shortly.
- All students are required to submit a health history, insurance information, TB screening and immunization records by July 1, 2020. See our health requirements.
- Visit the Med+Proctor website.
- Click on the green New Users tab.
- Use your MySHU email address and password as your Med+Proctor username and password.
- Complete all necessary information.
- Download the Immunization form (found toward the end of the questionnaire).
- Have your medical provider complete, date and sign your immunization form. Be sure that your medical provider has entered all of the required information.
- Log back into Med+Proctor and upload your immunization form.
Undergraduate resident students can not move into the residence halls or receive their technology until proof of all required immunizations is submitted and verified through Med+Proctor. Commuter students who do not comply with the mandatory health requirements will not be issued their technology until requirements are met.
- You must complete your New Student Housing Application 2020-2021 as well as pay your Housing Deposit in order to be housed on campus. Please contact your Admissions Counselor to verify your Housing Deposit payment. Please read the following information regarding completing your Housing Application.
Once verified, you are welcome to sign into the Seton Hill University Housing System - Residence - as many times as you'd like. Residence allows you to apply for housing and search for a roommate. Please log in often to see if other new students match your likes and interests. More students are added daily.