Required New Student Information
Fall 2024 Accepted Student Information
- Go to my.setonhill.edu
- Click on Activate Your Account
- Complete the required fields (you will need your date of birth and the last 6 digits of your social security number; international students: you will be provided this number)
- Log in to MySHU
Please begin regularly checking both your personal email address and your Seton Hill email address. You will be receiving important information regarding medical paperwork requirements, new student forms, finding a roommate, move-in dates and Welcome Weekend.
Once you log into MySHU you will be prompted to complete your new student forms. It is very important you complete this step as soon as possible.
- Take the Mathematics Placement Assessment (required for all majors).
- Take the English Placement Assessment (required for all majors).
- Take the Chemistry Placement Assessment (this is only required for certain majors, if you are unsure, please check with your admissions counselor).
- You will need your student ID to complete your medical forms. It will be sent in an email after your deposit is received.
- All students are required to upload university required immunizations or have an approved waiver before attending in-person classes. Students are required to complete the online Health History Form, TB Risk Assessment Form, and upload their Immunization Verification Form to Medproctor. See our health requirements.
- Follow our Guide to Uploading University Required Immunizations (PDF)
- Review Seton Hill's Immunization Policy.
- Visit Medproctor.
- Have your medical provider complete, date, and sign your immunization form. Be sure that your medical provider has entered all of the required information.
- Log back into Medproctor and upload your immunization form.
Resident students who fail to comply will not be cleared to register for classes until immunization requirements are complete.
You must complete your New Student Housing Application as well as pay your Housing Deposit in order to be housed on campus. Please contact your Admissions Counselor to verify your Housing Deposit payment. Please read the following information regarding completing your Housing Application.
Once verified, you are welcome to sign into the Seton Hill University Housing System - Residence - as many times as you'd like. Residence allows you to apply for housing and search for a roommate. Please log in often to see if other new students match your likes and interests. More students are added daily.