Music Performance (B.M.)
Perform at the Highest Level
Grow as a performer in an environment that supports every aspect of your musical development. A Bachelor of Music in Music Performance at Seton Hill University sets the tone for your future as a successful performer in your area of musical performance - whether it be keyboard, vocal or instrumental.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward
Why the Music Performance (B.M.) Program at Seton Hill University?
- the development of technical proficiency and musical sensitivity in your area of musical performance
- a variety of ensembles, both large and specialized
- courses and lessons led by faculty who are both dedicated music educators and professional musicians
- access to superior performance and practice venues in our state-of-the-art Performing Arts Center
- the application of technology into your courses through our Apple Distinguished School, which includes a MacBook Air laptop for all full-time freshmen
An audition is required to be admitted into the Music Performance (B.M.) Program at Seton Hill University. In addition, music scholarship consideration is then determined based on the quality of your entrance audition for the program. Audition requirements for Seton Hill's music programs can be found here.
Employment for musicians is expected to increase steadily through 2026, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Students in Seton Hill's music programs work alongside skilled faculty with a variety of professional experiences in the world of music.
The Career and Professional Development Center (CPDC) at Seton Hill University works with you and your instructors from your freshman year and beyond, supplying you with the career preparation skills that you need to move forward into your dream career after graduation.
Ready to Take Your Next Step Forward?
Think you could see you future from up here? Apply online for free at any time and schedule a visit if you haven't been up the Hill yet. Seton Hill University offers streamlined admissions requirements and a comprehensive aid program.