Physician Assistant (M.S.)
Make An Impact
Physician assistants are health care professionals licensed to practice medicine under physician supervision. Seton Hill offers two degrees in physician assistant: a combined Bachelor of Science/Master of Science Program, and a Master of Science Program.
Accreditation Status of the Program
The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) has granted Accreditation-Continued status to the Physician Assistant Program sponsored by Seton Hill University. Accreditation –Continued is an accreditation status granted when a currently accredited program is in compliance with the ARC-PA Standards.
Accreditation remains in effect until the program closes or withdraws from the accreditation process or until accreditation is withdrawn for failure to comply with the Standards. The approximate date for the next validation review for the program by the ARC-PA will be March 2024. The review date is contingent upon continued compliance with the Accreditation Standards and ARC-PA policy.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward. Call (724) 838-4208 or (800) 826-6234 toll free.
Why Choose Seton Hill's Physician Assistant Program?
- Collectively, Seton Hill's Physician Assistant Program full-time faculty members have more than 130 years of clinical practice experience.
- 100% of Seton Hill's Physician Assistant Program graduates who have taken the Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam (PANCE) in the past five years have passed it - and 96% have passed on their first attempt. Click to view Pass Rate Summary Report (PDF).
- Students entering the program as freshmen can earn their B.S. and their M.S. in only five years.
- Small classes allow students to work directly with faculty members in a supportive environment.
- Seton Hill's program has a special emphasis on serving vulnerable populations.
- Students in this graduate program will receive a MacBook Air and an iPad mini through Seton Hill's Mobile Learning Program.
- Seton Hill's program is fully-accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) through March 2024.
To learn more about the Master of Science Program, register for an upcoming information session on March 22nd or April 19th.
If you're interested in our combined Bachelor of Science/Master of Science Program, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.