Accounting (B.S.) - Adult Degree Program Online
Account for Your Future
At Seton Hill, you benefit from expert faculty with hands-on experience in the field, and a program of study that prepares you to take the Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and Certified Management Accountant (CMA) exams. As an Adult Degree Program student, you will earn your degree completely online - with courses and scheduling designed just for busy adults.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward.
Why Choose Seton Hill University?
By earning your accounting degree through the Adult Degree Program at Seton Hill, you can:
- Complete the coursework necessary to sit for certifications such as:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Gain hands-on accounting experience through a comprehensive, supervised internship, such as the one Seton Hill offers through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program supervised by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Earn an MBA quicker and for less money. Through Seton Hill’s FastForward Bachelor’s to MBA Program, you can earn both a bachelor’s degree and an MBA in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination in only five years!
- Easily transfer credits you may have earned at other schools.
- Finish your degree fast with accelerated 8-week sessions.
- Take advantage of student access to all Seton Hill campus facilities - including dining & fitness.
Adult Degree Program students are eligible for:
- Discounted Tuition
- Financial Aid
- Employer Reimbursement
- Military Benefits
- College Credit for Life Experience
Your Career in Accounting
Accountants and auditors work in a strong field with continued predicted growth, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 2016, the median annual pay topped $68,000. Plus, growing specialties – like forensic accounting – are adding new dimensions to what you can do with a degree in accounting.
Seton Hill’s Career and Professional Development Center (CPDC) will work with you, your professors, and local, regional and national employers to provide you with the career preparation skills, internship opportunities and placement services you need to keep moving up.
Accounting professors at Seton Hill have practical experience in a variety of fields, including public, nonprofit, manufacturing, finance & retail accounting.
The Wukich Center & Accounting Society
- The Wukich Center for Entrepreneurial Opportunities (Wukich CEO) provides specialized support for students interested in owning a business.
- The Accounting Society is a student club open to all accounting majors and others with an interest in accounting information and technology.
Ready to Take Your Next Step Forward?
You can apply online for free at any time.