Apply for Undergraduate Aid
Applying for Financial Aid as a New Undergraduate Student
We understand that everyone’s situation is different, and will work with you and your family to ensure that you receive the best aid package possible. Here's how the process works:
- You complete and submit the Seton Hill University application for admission found at setonhill.edu/apply.
- You and your family fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- You can do this as early as October 1 of the year before you will be entering college (if you plan to start in the fall).
- As part of the FAFSA process, you can list up to 10 schools in which you are interested. Make sure to include Seton Hill (code # 003362) and we will automatically receive access to your FAFSA results.
- Once you have been accepted to Seton Hill we will use the information provided to us through the FAFSA and the University application to create a financial aid package. (We will contact you if any additional information or documentation is needed.)
- Once you have confirmed your intention to attend Seton Hill and have supplied any requested documents, we will give you online access to your final, official financial aid statement of award. You can then note the forms of aid you wish to accept.
- Once we receive notification of your aid acceptance, your aid will be deducted from your bill.