Health Services for All Students
Seton's Hill's Office of Health Services is staffed by one board-certified family nurse practitioner and two registered nurses, and provides comprehensive, competent and confidential health care to all full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate students. Services include:
- Point-of-care testing
- Laboratory/phlebotomy services
- Acute illness management
- Injury care
- Allergy injections and specialized injections
- Tuberculosis (TB) screening by PPD skin test
- Health education
- Referrals to other disciplines
Campus Police are trained first responders for emergencies and are available at all times.
Required Health History and Immunizations for On-Campus Students
All incoming resident and commuter undergraduate and graduate students (part-time, full-time, auditing classes, or transferring from another college or university) who will be physically present on the Seton Hill campus must log into Medproctor to upload proof of university required immunizations and complete the online Health History and TB Risk Assessment Forms.
- Students who check “Yes” to a response on the online TB Risk Assessment Form will require a tuberculin skin test (TB) and/or Interferon Gamma Release Assays (IGRA) blood test prior to the start of the semester.
- International students must provide documentation that they have been tested for tuberculosis in the United States, the date the test was performed, and the results of the test.
All health requirements must be completed by August 1 for the fall semester and December 31 for the spring semester. If you are accepted after August 1, you must upload immunizations complete all health requirements before the first day of class.
- 2 doses of Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- 2 doses of Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- 1 dose of Meningococcal conjugate (MenACYW or MCV4) on or after 16th birthday (either Menactra OR Menveo OR MenQuadfi)
- 2 doses of Serogroup B meningococcal or MenB (either Bexsero or Trumenba)
- Up-to-date tetanus vaccine (within the past 10 years)
- COVID-19 Vaccine: primary series plus one booster (2 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech plus one Booster OR 2 doses of Moderna plus one Booster OR 1 dose of J&J plus one Booster) OR one Bivalent COVID Vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna)
Please note: Student-athletes must also upload information to Medproctor and the Athletic Training System (ATS) platform; athletes are required to have a physical. In addition, specific majors may have additional requirements.
A Seton Hill ID is required to access Medproctor. New students will receive this as part of the enrollment process.
Penalty for Noncompliance
Students who fail to comply will not be cleared to register for classes the following semester until immunization requirements are complete.
For information about vaccination waivers, please contact your admissions counselor or Health Services.
Email Health Services with any questions: email@example.com.