Health Services for All Students
Seton's Hill's Office of Health Services is staffed by one board-certified family nurse practitioner and two registered nurses, and provides comprehensive, competent and confidential health care to all full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate students. Services include:
- Point-of-care testing
- Laboratory/phlebotomy services
- Acute illness management
- Injury care
- Allergy injections and specialized injections
- Tuberculosis (TB) screening by PPD skin test
- Health education
- Referrals to other disciplines
Required Health History and Immunizations for On-Campus Students
All incoming resident and commuter undergraduate and graduate students (part-time, full-time, auditing classes, or transferring from another college or university) who will be physically present on the Seton Hill campus must:
- Upload proof of university-required immunizations to MedProctor
- Complete the online Health History
- Complete the online TB Risk Assessment Forms
- Students who check “Yes” to a response on the online questionnaire will require a tuberculin skin test (TB) and/or Interferon Gamma Release Assays (IGRA) blood test prior to the start of the semester.
- International students must provide documentation that they have been tested for tuberculosis in the United States, the date the test was performed, and the results of the test.
This must be done by August 1 for the fall semester and December 31 for the spring semester. If you are accepted after August 1, immunizations must be uploaded and verified by MedProctor or Health Service staff before you can attend class.
- 2 doses Measles, Mumps and Rubella
- 2 doses of Varicella (chickenpox)
- 1 dose of Meningococcal Quadrivalent (ACY, W-135) Vaccine on or after 16th birthday: either Menactra, Menveo or Men Quadfi
- 2 doses of Meningococcal B Vaccine: either Bexsero or Trumenba
- Tdap within the past 10 years
- Up-to-date COVID-19 Vaccination
Please note: Student-athletes must upload information both to MedProctor and the Athletic Training System (ATS) platform; athletes are required to have a physical. In addition, specific majors may have additional requirements.
A Seton Hill ID is required to access the MedProctor system. New students will receive this as part of the enrollment process.
Penalty for Noncompliance
Resident students who fail to comply with the mandatory health requirements by the correct deadline will not be permitted to move into the halls or go to class. Commuters will be unable to attend class. Athletes will not be cleared to participate in their sport.
For information about vaccination waivers, please contact your admissions counselor.
Email Health Services with any questions: email@example.com.